Log book problems

Veracious

I've noticed as I go through the game that changing to areas beyond my campaign progress doesn't create a new quest tab for that area. I don't know if this is a problem because its an old saved character I loaded into the cm patched game, or if its a bug from the cm patch. I went from orc territory to the seraphim hunting grounds and I'm stuck on a quest because the when I enter the area near the silver circle nothing happens and theres no quest log to click on to reset it. usually that works. or clicking on other rings in the map and switching back.

I'm doing the "Surveys" quest for one of the seraphim on the island and I am at the broken equipment. nothing is happening and nothing is deemed clickable in the area. with no log entry I can't read the next step.

The tab for the expansion areas should always be present, right from the start of the game. It's Chapter "XI" and it's at the bottom of the left page.

XRcTLja.jpg

THANK YOU!!! I found it. Now the ice Phoenix is being a poop stain. Trying not to lose my 45% sb. Almost died fighting in found gear. Lol. Had to search my toons for some set pieces I farmed years ago.

I think she's the most deadly boss in the whole game. The way she pulls you into close range, that ice dragon strike and the ice metors, the close quarters with little cracks and ice statues making it hard to manuever...I've lost many a mount to her. And once, I died, but, I kid you not, I pulled the computer's plug out of the wall, and I did it so fast that the death didn't save.

• Like! 1

I think she's the most deadly boss in the whole game. The way she pulls you into close range, that ice dragon strike and the ice metors, the close quarters with little cracks and ice statues making it hard to manuever...I've lost many a mount to her. And once, I died, but, I kid you not, I pulled the computer's plug out of the wall, and I did it so fast that the death didn't save.

Lol that's funny. Good save. Yea she almost had me too but I pounded F8 so hard I almost broke it. Haha