Who wants to guess what this map is?

Hmm, perhaps I should have mentioned that this is basically a cut-out of one of the Tyr Lysia regions. In other words, it's not actually in island ingame, but for project purposes I have made it as such :)

Now that I look at it, it definitely looks more like Seraphim island than what I based it off of, good guess Flix!

Edited by Ryanrocker

Will we ever get to play your game?

Sure thing, there will be something playable at the end of April and if I like the way the project turns out I may decide to continue working on it to get it into a decent semi-marketable game! Quite honestly I think the game itself will come out quite nice, but using free shaders and textures available to us will probably hurt it from an art perspective. But hey, that's a story for when I come in with screenshots :)

• Like! 1

Sure thing, there will be something playable at the end of April and if I like the way the project turns out I may decide to continue working on it to get it into a decent semi-marketable game! Quite honestly I think the game itself will come out quite nice, but using free shaders and textures available to us will probably hurt it from an art perspective. But hey, that's a story for when I come in with screenshots :)

*Types something into his phone.*

There we go. Your inbox will now be flooded with requests by May 1st. Every 30 minutes or so, starting at 12:01 AM on May 1st... :)

I'd love to play it when you're finished. Best of luck with the rest of the project!

*Types something into his phone.*

There we go. Your inbox will now be flooded with requests by May 1st. Every 30 minutes or so, starting at 12:01 AM on May 1st... :)

I'd love to play it when you're finished. Best of luck with the rest of the project!

Thanks I appreciate the support! I will most likely be making an update thread where I can post all the progress as I'm going along so that anyone who is interested can take a look at the journey. I'm very curious to see how this will all turnout! :)

• Like! 1