Grim Dawn: Act II Released!

Build 26 just came out....and with it the final part of Act 3...Still one more Act to go. Still on target to be officially released by end of 2015.

edit: the level cap has been bumped up to 50 also :)

Build 26 info

Finally bought it :)

I really think you will enjoy the game :)

The game mechanics can be confusing for some, especially combat stats and modifiers so I would recommend everyone look over the game guide

thanks

is there a guide for curses/aura/staus effect icons?

I got a icon of a broken sword put on me, not sure what it means

Also saw some monsters with a blue icon over their head

gogo do you know if it supports multiplayer yet? I bought it years ago and never played it because I was waiting for it to be finished. but if I could meet up with friends from Dark Matters it would be worth it.

Lots of fun!, And a few crashes....

Just figured Occultist using bloody pox with disease spread + fevered rage modifier, with the crow minion/summon adding lightning reflect, along with reflect gear = mobs with reduced health moving and attacking really fast, plus 50% more damage rom the fevered rage, and killing themselves quick, plus the bloody pox DOT :ninja2:

Just add some more defense/heal from another class and your good to go. Plus the crow summon heals you as well.

Saw some skill that reflect 100% of damage for a short time while you heal - looks good :)

Plus a few damage auras

Edited by CoolColJ

so can I level and run the campaign quests in a multi server? and name it DarkMatters? does the xp/quest sharing favor group 'hunting'? can I do quests/campaign in a multi server?

I believe you can, but I haven't actually jumped into a MP game yet, just played around with the MP game options.

You can set to auto party, so I guess who ever joins jumps to your current position

Mobs are tougher in MP, scaled by number of players

• Like! 1

Well I tried MP tonight with a random group, oh man it's a lot harder! More HP and monster damage.

Plus it was in verteran mode I think. So more hereos = more loot and XP

Yeah you can do quest togther, and get experience level up etc.

Only thing is some quests have choices, so only one person can choose with an NPC, and your stuck with his decision

Feels a little too rushed.

So I think MP is better for end game content runs

Edited by CoolColJ

Yeah, but it's a pain in the ass as far as stash space goes!

In this day an age I can't see why we can't have a 100 tabs of space...

I have found a ton of uniques, but I'm having to cull all my good rares to keep them :(

I would think some of the mod-makers would work on a Grim Dawn Vault, since the games are built on similar code? If I'm not mistaken there's a Grim Dawn Defiler (similar to the Titan Quest Defiler program).

• Like! 1