Elite Mounts Project

I was thinking the PNJ was in the "car showroom" dungeon. It could have been super cool. Keep searching ...*

OK, found the dragon mount vendor. Totally amazing. Not easy to access but cool location.

Need to found how to obtain the armored wind serpent and the hyppocampus.

Edited by NathyielNathyiel

I was thinking the PNJ was in the "car showroom" dungeon. It could have been super cool. Keep searching ...*

OK, found the dragon mount vendor. Totally amazing. Not easy to access but cool location.

Need to found how to obtain the armored wind serpent and the hyppocampus.

The same dealer sells all of the new special mounts. The others for the High Elf are just listed after the dragons if you keep pressing the right arrow.

Edited by Flix

Please, add the mod to downloads section...

I even have no any words, seriously.

I hope I'm not stealing Flix's Thunder? :hugs:

This masterful coding is now available, click here without further adue (did I spell that right? :lol:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/topic/22360-sacred-2-downloads-elite-mounts-mod/

:)

gogo

• Like! 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I would like to ask one question - is there a compatibility patch for Elite Mounts and Enhanced Spells? I would love to use both of those mods and I would like to know if those are compatible or not.

EDIT: Nevermind, I am stupid, just downloaded the mod and saw the archive inside with compatibility patches XD

EDIT2: Something's fudget up, when I install this mod and compatibility patches all polish signs disappear and the mount dealer (YEAH I FOUND HIM AFTER LIKE HALF AN HOUR \o/) was selling only Armored Draconicons, I thought he also sells Griphons for Dragon Mages... I will try to dig into it by myself later, but if you can have a look at it please.

Edited by KrystianCzach243r

EDIT2: Something's fudget up, when I install this mod and compatibility patches all polish signs disappear and the mount dealer (YEAH I FOUND HIM AFTER LIKE HALF AN HOUR \o/) was selling only Armored Draconicons, I thought he also sells Griphons for Dragon Mages... I will try to dig into it by myself later, but if you can have a look at it please.

There's only an English translation. That goes for the compatibility patches too. The Dragon Mage has armored Draconicons, no other mounts.

I guess I will just try to get an english version of Sacred 2 because all the mods are in English language

Well, if it's a mod I'm making then yes it's in English. Unless someone translated the names of the mounts, the only thing I could do is paste the English names into the Polish texts and call it the "Polish version."

Edited by Flix

you dont need to get an english version of Sacred 2, just change the language folder, which is inside locale

If you are using Win7 locale is at: C:/Program Files(x86)/Deep Silver/Sacred 2 or Sacred 2 Gold Edition/locale

inside that folder you should see one folder named pl_PL, which stands for Polska, just remove it and place it somewhere else, and paste this folder en_UK (uncompress the .rar file first), the english version is the best translated one

All the versions of Sacred 2 are the same, they only differ in locale folder for different languages, after all is just zeros and ones

Edited by Daniat
  • Like! 1

you dont need to get an english version of Sacred 2, just change the language folder, which is inside locale

If you are using Win7 locale is at: C:/Program Files(x86)/Deep Silver/Sacred 2 or Sacred 2 Gold Edition/locale

inside that folder you should see one folder named pl_PL, which stands for Polska, just remove it and place it somewhere else, and paste this folder en_UK (uncompress the .rar file first), the english version is the best translated one

All the versions of Sacred 2 are the same, they only differ in locale folder for different languages, after all is just zeros and ones

Thanks for posting the info. It's true the only difference in the language versions is the locale folder, which holds the text and voice files. Krystian actually helped me by translating Enhanced Spells to Polish, so I'm pretty sure he knows that too. I was hoping I could get him to translate the names to Polish though. :devil:

If anyone wants to help translate the Elite Mounts Mod to other languages it would be a quick job. I can paste the translated names into the main file and the compatibility patches too.

1245864047	Flame Dragon
1245864048	Rime Dragon
1245864049	Oracle Dragon
1245864050	Wild Dragon
1245864051	Watchdog Mobiculum
1245864052	Atomic Mobiculum
1245864053	Energy Core Mobiculum
1245864054	Skirmish Mobiculum
1245864055	Volcanic Tiger
1245864056	Genesis Tiger
1245864160	Mystique Tiger
1245864161	Irrepressible Tiger
1245864162	Enforcer Hound
1245864163	Colossus Hound
1245864164	Crypt Hound
1245864165	Hound of Havoc
1245864166	Infernal Draconicon
1245864167	Elemental Draconicon
1245864168	Ethereal Draconicon
1245864169	Savage Draconicon
1245864273	Blight Spider
1245864274	Apocalypse Spider
1245864275	Scourge Spider
1245864276	Fiend Spider
1245864277	Voracious Lizard
1245864278	Chthonic Lizard
1245864279	Hex Lizard
1245864280	Indomitable Lizard
1245864281	Hippocampus
1245864282	Aureus Drake
1245864386	Argenteus Drake

We did use some unusual and exotic words for the names so I could give some clarification or synonyms if needed.

I can gladly translate that stuff to spanish if is not done yet, but in my opinion the best option is only focusing in the english version, cause sacredwiki(english) is by far the best source of information about the game.

• Like! 1

Dude, thanks a lot, really.

It's true the only difference in the language versions is the locale folder, which holds the text and voice files. Krystian actually helped me by translating Enhanced Spells to Polish, so I'm pretty sure he knows that too. I was hoping I could get him to translate the names to Polish though. :devil:

I will do it anyway XD But I've found another issue, this mod is not compatible with Item Mod hotfix, can you do something about it?

EDIT: After looking at the names I am so confused I think I may not be able to do this XD

Edited by KrystianCzach243r

But I've found another issue, this mod is not compatible with Item Mod hotfix, can you do something about it?

What makes you say that? So long as you install the Item Mod after the CM Patch but before anything else it should be fine.

Both Item Mod hotfix and Elite Mounts use surface.txt

Yeah, but there's only one line in surface.txt changed in the Item Mod hotfix and I build that line into literally every other mod (and compatibility patch) I make that use surface.txt. It's just the line that keeps the Frozen Gems leg armor from flashing. It's fine, so long as things are installed in the order I said.

Edited by Flix
  • Like! 1
  • 6 months later...

How do you get this Elite Mounts ? Sry if I so much question , but I play this mod only today . Find him totally class .

The new special mount dealer is in the Temple of the Gods in the Jungle region.

• 6 months later...

Hey guys!

Great mod, a nice addition to my gameplay. I currently roll a seraphim, and love the Indomitable Tiger mount (I use a mix of Sophia's and Megalcarwen's armors, which goes well with its coloring). I'm both impressed with the design, and satisfied with the mount itself. Love it :D

My question would be: does this (or the Sacred 2 Nexus) version include the Temple Guardian's 'Guardian Mounts'? And if it doesn't, any chance it will? I like the Temple Guardian, but tbh. I'm not liking the Mobiculum ...

Cheers!

RpR

• Like! 1

Hey guys!

Great mod, a nice addition to my gameplay. I currently roll a seraphim, and love the Indomitable Tiger mount (I use a mix of Sophia's and Megalcarwen's armors, which goes well with its coloring). I'm both impressed with the design, and satisfied with the mount itself. Love it :D

My question would be: does this (or the Sacred 2 Nexus) version include the Temple Guardian's 'Guardian Mounts'? And if it doesn't, any chance it will? I like the Temple Guardian, but tbh. I'm not liking the Mobiculum ...

Cheers!

RpR

Hello and thanks for trying the mod! We never finished the Guardian mount. The pictures were just from a test run. It needed much more work done to make it functional.

• Like! 1

Hey guys!

Cheers!

RpR

Great seeing you playing the game and trying out the mods, Fix et al did wonders :sun:

Welcome to DarkMatters Zsolt!

:)

gogo

Thanks!

Ah, so it wasn't finished. That's a bummer. That kinda' means that if I decide to play a Temple Guardian, I'll have to commit focused resources into run speed to cover the lack of a mount. Well, no two same characters, so whatever goes, I suppose ;)

I also tried my luck with modification of items through the blueprint.txt, but results were usually catastrophic, so I'll skip that part.

As for itemtype-based model changes, I was successful, so I got my seraphim to be pretty much as I wanted her to be. The Cyber-tigers were a cool addition to that, so I'm happy with how that went.

Anyway, as for playing the game: I'll be starting my PhD course this September, and I needed a game which can support lots of committed hours, rich in content, and can be played on my 'B' PC when I'm at the uni, and have nothing else to do. Then Sacred 2 came to mind almost immediately, so I'll be playing it for the next 4 years, unless I upgrade my 'B' system significantly to run something like Skyrim, or some new game. But chances are that I'll keep the game even if that happens.

Well, thanks for the many things you guys did with the CM patch and various mods, they're all cool, and modding extends the shelf-life of great games significantly. I won't cross my fingers for a Guardian mount then, but I'll keep an eye on this topic in case any progress happens on that front.

Edited by ZsoltF252l246p

Save your money! Do not upgrade your system for Skyrim! Sacred 2 is so much richer while Skyrim is so flat.

Having 350+ mods on Skyrim helps a lot. And anyway, all excess money I have usually goes to my technical apparatuses :D

• Like! 1