Elite Mounts Project

Save your money! Do not upgrade your system for Skyrim! Sacred 2 is so much richer while Skyrim is so flat.

Having 350+ mods on Skyrim helps a lot. And anyway, all excess money I have usually goes to my technical apparatuses :D

ooh technical stuffs? first thing that comes to mind is telescopes and test tubes?

:D

gogo

Save your money! Do not upgrade your system for Skyrim! Sacred 2 is so much richer while Skyrim is so flat.

Having 350+ mods on Skyrim helps a lot. And anyway, all excess money I have usually goes to my technical apparatuses :D

ooh technical stuffs? first thing that comes to mind is telescopes and test tubes?

Well, I myself was referring to the stuff I keep around me ... 2 TVs, one monitor (26", 32", 40"), 2 PCs, studio mic + soundboard, a few UPS-s, 1 5.1, and 1 7.1, etc. etc. I have about 2mil HUF (~7200 $) of stuff, which was pretty hard to collect as a poor and hungry uni student :P

Edit: also, I did have a telescope once. I gave it away as a gift though ...

Edited by ZsoltF252l246p
  • Like! 1

Well, I myself was referring to the stuff I keep around me ... 2 TVs, one monitor (26", 32", 40"), 2 PCs, studio mic + soundboard, a few UPS-s, 1 5.1, and 1 7.1, etc. etc. I have about 2mil HUF (~7200 $) of stuff, which was pretty hard to collect as a poor and hungry uni student :P

Edit: also, I did have a telescope once. I gave it away as a gift though ...

:lol:

gogo

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys. I was wondering around in this place. What is brilliant that such a game like Sacred 2 have so cool fans. I wanted to return, again, to those sacred lands but this time with mods, etc. Can you tell me that this will work good or should I change something. I don't know where to take that question. Some of those say'd that this mod have that, elite mounts have that. I just don't know, I'm not sure.
98bc2ef37d.png

• Like! 1
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So I found the mount dealer, on my Inquisitor....he has nothing for sale? Bring up the mount vendor tab, but it's all blank, won't let me sell my horse/spider. Is there a quest line somewhere? Old save with newly installed Elite Mounts.

So I found the mount dealer, on my Inquisitor....he has nothing for sale? Bring up the mount vendor tab, but it's all blank, won't let me sell my horse/spider. Is there a quest line somewhere? Old save with newly installed Elite Mounts.

Thanks for trying the mod. My best guess is you have multiple mods installed and the install order is screwed up, although I can't imagine how. Check 6 posts above this one for the install order.

• Like! 1

Appreciate the response Flix. I've only got two mods installed with GME, Elite Mounts v1.10 loaded first, and grayed out in GME, and Enhanced Spells Mod 1.4. The only other mod I have installed is Tiny Items mod, I'm guessing that's the problem, although it was just an edited Iteminfo.txt I placed manually in sacred folder. And I just noticed there is one for Elite mounts as well.... Don't suppose there's a way to merge them, assuming they're conflicting?

Appreciate the response Flix. I've only got two mods installed with GME, Elite Mounts v1.10 loaded first, and grayed out in GME, and Enhanced Spells Mod 1.4. The only other mod I have installed is Tiny Items mod, I'm guessing that's the problem, although it was just an edited Iteminfo.txt I placed manually in sacred folder. And I just noticed there is one for Elite mounts as well.... Don't suppose there's a way to merge them, assuming they're conflicting?

Bingo. It's the iteminfo.txt file that's conflicting. What I would do is just use the Elite Mounts iteminfo.txt.

If you need tiny items, then I would edit the Elite Mounts iteminfo.txt file so that all items have 1x1 icon size. How-to described in the Tiny Items mod, it's just a find/replace procedure.

• Like! 1