Viperish disease help

Siril

Hi, I have a quick question

Becasue of some terrible disarray I modded my viperish disease: gangrene-transmission-contaminate instead of relapse-transmission-contaminate.
My question is: Is this going to decrease the effectiveness of vd? Because I've read about it being very effective with relapse chosen as first modification.

Thanks for your help.

• Like! 1

Thanks for your help. I don't have the CM patch ( I don't even have the Ice and Blood expansion ) and that's why I was curious about VD efectiveness. So far I have CA level 10 and the disease is not spreading "well".

Edited by Siril
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't want to start a new topic so I'll just ask here. In case of "Blast" gold modification for ravaged impact will the explosion deal additional damage to a single opponent as well ( the damage from initial shot + explosion )?

That's a good question actually, unfortunately I don't know the answer. Just looking through the scripts I can't tell but some testing would probably reveal the answer. It would interesting to know, not just for Viperish Disease, but for the Item Modifier "Chance to Hit Additional Opponents" and other Combat Arts that can be given this ability.

The spell token for the Blast mod is "et_chance_areasplash". There is a also another token called "et_damage_areasplash" (100% chance) used by several CA's, like Demonic Blow.

Hi, I have a quick question

Becasue of some terrible disarray I modded my viperish disease: gangrene-transmission-contaminate instead of relapse-transmission-contaminate.

My question is: Is this going to decrease the effectiveness of vd? Because I've read about it being very effective with relapse chosen as first modification.

Thanks for your help.

I'm happy to see members still finding us for this game

I'm here to welcome you to DarkMatters Siril!

:)

gogo

Just as I expected. The CA is transformed into an Area of Effect spell. So it either hits a single target, or is executed as Area of Effect spell and hits everything in range. But never both at the same time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...