Sacred 2 Enhanced Edition

On 11/24/2023 at 6:58 PM, kubitoid said:

one small question. what could be done to apply this wonderful add-on but with positions marked on screenshot below removed from it

It can all be done through creatures.txt.

Scroll down to the section where the skills are added to each creature (addCreatureSkill)

The entries are in numerical order by creature ID. The player characters are as follows:

id = 1, -- Seraphim

id = 51, -- Inquisitor

id = 93, -- Shadow Warrior

id = 94, -- Dryad

id = 209, -- High Elf

id = 210, -- Temple Guardian

id = 1949, -- Dragon Mage

When you find each character's set of skill entries, you can add/remove skills and also set different ones to primary/secondary (with the "advanced" flag).

• Thanks! 1
On 11/27/2023 at 12:07 AM, Flix said:

It can all be done through creatures.txt.

Scroll down to the section where the skills are added to each creature (addCreatureSkill)

The entries are in numerical order by creature ID. The player characters are as follows:

id = 1, -- Seraphim

id = 51, -- Inquisitor

id = 93, -- Shadow Warrior

id = 94, -- Dryad

id = 209, -- High Elf

id = 210, -- Temple Guardian

id = 1949, -- Dragon Mage

When you find each character's set of skill entries, you can add/remove skills and also set different ones to primary/secondary (with the "advanced" flag).

so I just replace 3.2a hotfix lines with pfp 1.4 ones. thx a lot for IDs and explanation :bow:

ps - also I suppose its been discussed by community about devs reasons behind damage lore being secondary skill. why did they make it that way?

pps - just tried it. awesome overall. feels faster than vanilla/CM and enemies hits harder even non-elite. but its fine its just that amount and density of enemies is overwhelming - cant run few steps w/o a fight now. its ok too but gives too much xp when just want to explore map listening to new enhanced music pak. how to revert enemies quantity to vanilla? many thx for this mountain of work again 

Edited by kubitoid
  • 1 month later...

Hello everyone. A new member here.

Firstly, I absolutely adore this mod. It's classy. Nicely made. As a bonus I havn't had that map glitch where the hud vanishes after opening the map ever since I've been using it... so far anyway and it's been about a week of lots of playing.

There is one thing I would like to change with the Shadow Warrior however.

Is it possible to eliminate the sound of the Deathchill aura? (deathchill aura is my go-to relic in Grim Dawn)

The sound is fine for shivering miasma as it gives me an audible cue for when the spell has expired but once I make it a permanent buff and it becomes deathchill aura the sound is constant and something of an annoyance.

Thanks!

Actually I have another question regarding the base game. I'd like to use three buffs at around level 50 concentration instead of having to go to mastery in concentration at lev 75. Is that doable?

Edited by HardyWatkins
  • Appreciation 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello there, I've just tried EE for the first time and I'm glad for all the fixes and especially for removing the stat-point exploit CM160 had.

My only question is that, is I'm free to enable and disable the optional mods comes with EE anytime? Doing so doesn't affect my save? :)

• Like! 1
On 1/25/2024 at 4:59 AM, Pityesz said:

My only question is that, is I'm free to enable and disable the optional mods comes with EE anytime? Doing so doesn't affect my save?

Yes, that's correct. Thanks for trying the mod and writing back.

• Like! 1
3 hours ago, Flix said:

Yes, that's correct. Thanks for trying the mod and writing back.

That's super cool. Then I can switch back and forth between difficulty mods or more and less mobs depending on how much challenge I want. I like this mod and I wanted to try it since you mentioned in the CE topic, now I have the time needed for this.

• Like! 1
  • 3 weeks later...

2 Bug reports:

• mgr.createDroplist(1460 ...) has duplicate entry101
  • German Localization uses Alternate Spells module locales in spite of the module being not active

More reports might follow

6 hours ago, Lindor said:

More reports might follow

Thanks but there's really no need to post them here.  As we discussed back in May of last year there won't be any more releases of Enhanced Edition. It's now at a point where people can build on top of it if they wish.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...