Note 4 going to be the potential

nxiaxn

What would you buy if your current smartphone died today? I won’t replace my galaxy s3 soon.

My phone with its replacement battery off mpj has been served me well for years n it does everthing I need.

If anything, the note 4 going to be the potential not considering budget, fascinating large screen. So the question is

what would you replace your phone with if it died today:)

• Like! 1

Funny you ask...On Sunday I just upgraded phones. My daughter and I both had Galaxy S3's. While mine worked fine, her charging port no longer functioned and we were swapping batteries for the last week or so.

Since we both really liked the S3, we upgraded to the S5. Got a decent deal and was also able to get a tablet at no cost (just 10 bucks per month on data plan). She's been asking for one ever since her high school loaned her one for the school year. Of course all I saw her do with it was Skype with her friends but she assured me she did do some homework with it lol. She did get all A's and B's so I guess she did :)

Btw, welcome to the forums nxiaxn :)

And just wondering...on my screen, nxiaxn's post is a single line of text going off screen (I had to scroll to read all of it), Is it just my browser or does anyone else see it. Only post I've seen do this.

• Like! 1
Welcome to DarkMatters nxiaxn

Knuckles, good on ya for the new phones! My nexus five yesterday took a swan dive out of my pocket while jogging, dang headphone cords...this is what happens when yer a noob like me who doesn't know the ins and outs of cell tricks yet... Schot was able to stick the glass in place as it was starting to almost come out... I dont lose too much blood this way taking calls now when it's up against my ear

:oooo:

gogo

p.s. lol just doing this saran wrap trick till the new nexus six comes out, then can pick it up

Smartphones always make me chuckle. Today, for example, I heard a customer say that they couldn't live without their smartphone. Once upon a time, not so long ago (I'm only 35) we didn't have smartphones. Cellphones were these crappy clunky boxes that got poor reception. They didn't have internet capabilities or app stores, hell, you were lucky if you could text. I could do three things with my first cellphone: call, text, and play Tetris, and that was a good phone. Now, I have 5 different Tetris games in 3D.

If my smartphone died, I'd replace it. I have one of the only smartphones that has one of the slide-out keyboards, I love that bugger. it's like an LG Enact, or something like that

• 2 months later...