• 1 month later...

the best mod I've seen in here by far,

great job flix, max respect man,

I do hope you can make a time limit on the blood dryad somon soon,,

ow, I totally forgot to say that in the intallation, the first never work for me, dont know why, but the second work but I lost some minor changes, nevertheless this mod is a masterpiece..

Edited by KJnewBEE
  • Like! 1
  • 3 weeks later...

flix is this still works in v150? I just love this mod,

No. Please give me a few days while I update the next version of the mod. Version 1.0 will be built off of CM Patch 1.50 and will have all the improvements we've been discussing on the boards.

• Like! 1

can you make it so the draconic ally does not self destruct when mounted ore make it auto respawn when dismount

I've never seen this kind of behavior. I just checked to make sure and there was no problem, so it shouldn't be an issue in v 1.0.

Oh, that's how the game works by default. Buffs are deactivated upon shapeshifting, and reactivated upon changing back. This includes summons. I can't change that behavior.

He's powered up big time in the next version.

I guess I don't understand you. The Draconic Ally buff does not deactivate when you mount the Draconicon. No buffs do. It's just as I said in post #9. It's not an issue.

Ok now I understand. What you wanted me to do was make the buff reactivate when dismounting a Horse. There's something you need to know about Sacred 2: when any character mounts a Horse (a regular horse) they can no longer use any of their normal combat arts, including buffs. Buffs are deactivated and you get a new set of Horse combat arts. This is why most people prefer to ride the special mounts: you can still use your buffs and combat arts. So almost no players choose to ride a horse. For the next version of this mod, I tried to make the Horse combat arts more exciting, so maybe more people would think about riding horses. But I can't change the way buffs are deactivated, and I can't make them automatically reactivate when dismounting, sorry.

Alright guys the new version of Enhanced Spells is live! Version 1.0 is uploaded to the DarkMatters Downloads section. The first post in this thread has been updated with the latest instructions and info. Download the latest version and check out the first post in the Enhanced Spells Development Thread which has been updated to reflect all the latest enhancements.

Here is the changelog:

Enhanced Spells Changelog 0.1 beta >> 1.0

• Shivering Miasma now inflicts ice damage.
  • Dragon's Wrath now has sustained visual effect.
  • The Sublime Guardian now has full gear starting at level 1, and can cast Instill Belief on enemies.
  • Fixed Draconic Ally being exceptionally underpowered - now has more life and damage. Removed the meteor spell to prevent being overpowered.
  • Labyrinthine Warlord and Priestess of Doom summons are now permanent buffs.
  • Fixed Dragon Berserk, Lacerate, and Blood Frenzy being overpowered at low levels.
  • Enemies are less likely to kill friendly NPC's and mounts when hurled into them by the player (but this can still happen). Mounts won't truly die (they will be alive on reload) but certain NPC's can die.
  • Fixed Labyrinthine Warlord having the wrong aspect focus assigned.
  • Fixed Thaumaturgic Nova from having Draconicon sound when the High Elf is mounted.
  • Lowered regeneration time for Positronic Overload.
  • Harbinger of Death is more powerful (beware when she turns on you).
  • Lowered the durations of most 90-second temporary buffs to avoid being overpowered.
  • Labyrinthine Warlord and Sentinel Construct have new skins. The Construct and the Priestess of Doom are slightly shorter.
  • The Sentinel Construct now has a modification that lowers the Temple Guardian's regeneration times.
  • The modification that summons a third Protector is changed to one that lowers the regen penalty from the buff.
  • Inexorable Subjugation now has "Minion Lifetime" text in the tooltip.
  • Horse Combat Arts Leap, Charge, and Rear Up have been enhanced and powered-up.
  • Made Venomous Entrapment seek enemies instead of being static. Stats adjusted to compensate.
  • Included classic spell icons package.
  • Rune icons tweaked.

Huge thanks to desm for translating the French version.

• Like! 1

Flix, I don't want to ask how long a huge body of work like this takes, you must be not sleeping!

I'm about to go to sleep for like a day. zzzzzzz

And diggin the new avatar, very dark

That's my Halloween costume. I'm going as SX255. :D

• Like! 1
  • 2 months later...

Alright guys the new version of Enhanced Spells is live! Version 1.1 is uploaded to the DarkMatters Downloads section. The first post in this thread has been updated with the latest instructions and info. Download the latest version and check out the first post in the Enhanced Spells Development Thread which has been updated to reflect all the latest enhancements.

Here is the changelog:

Enhanced Spells Changelog 1.0 >> 1.1

• Fixed the problem with Haenir boss (Northland Expedition) not spawning.
  • Changed Harbinger of Death to a permanent buff so that her modifications now function. The daemon will no longer turn on the Inquisitor. Remove this CA from any combos and active CA slots before upgrading to 1.1 to avoid glitchy icon behavior.
  • Fixed the Venomous Entrapment tooltip so it doesn't display an effect from Forest Flight (immobilize opponents).
  • Removed the attack speed debuff from Twisted Curse. Added tooltip text for Opponent's Attributes -X%
  • Lowered Thaumaturgic Nova base magic damage. Added tooltip text for Magic DOT.
  • Changed Sublime Guardian's AI so she attacks more reliably and consistently. She cannot use her Combat Arts anymore however, only auto-attack.
  • Fixed Eternal Fire not hitting enemies when it appears that it should. Effect range increased and minimum casting distance decreased.

Big thanks to everyone who played and posted feedback to help improve the mod!

• Like! 1
  • 1 month later...

Thanks DragonBrother. The new version of Enhanced Spells is live! Version 1.2 is uploaded to the DarkMatters Downloads section. The first post in this thread has been updated with the latest instructions and info. Download the latest version and check out the first post in the Enhanced Spells Development Thread which has been updated to reflect all the latest enhancements.

Here is the changelog:

Enhanced Spells Changelog 1.1 >> 1.2

• Bronze Mod "Readiness" for Rousing Command now properly adds Defense Value.
  • Bronze Mod "Corrosion" for Shivering Miasma/Deathchill Aura should now have a noticeable effect on enemy resistances.
  • Added translations for German and Polish languages.
  • Added optional "Challenge Mode" for the mod, with significantly stronger monsters and increased difficulty.

Challenge Mode Features:

• Critical hit damage increased from 1.2 to 1.5 times damage.
  • 20% increase of T-Energy damage against the player.
  • Chance for T-Energy to mutate enemies increased by 25%.
  • Max speed in the game quadrupled. The player isn't faster by default, but will benefit from more Run Speed +% gear. Enemies will move faster as well.
  • Enemy aggro range tripled.
  • Aggro range for white (much lower level than player) enemies doubled.
  • Boss aggro range increased by about 10%.
  • No more damage downscaling for NPC's (they will inflict full damage on each other).
  • Range for clearing the fog of war on the map is tripled (results in more enemies).
  • Cooldown for healing potions is doubled.
  • Slightly lower chance to get runes.
  • Enemies gain greater damage from attributes.
  • Overall intensity of enemies increased by 25%.
  • Enemy weapon and spell damage and armor significantly increased (from about 40% on bronze to over 300% on Niobium).
  • Champion enemies receive greater bonuses to hitpoints, damage, armor, chance for critical hits, and attack and defense. They are no longer simply normal enemies with a bit more health. They can be extremely deadly.

Big thanks to everyone who played and posted feedback to help improve the mod! Special thanks to the translators!