Good afternoon, friends :)

Welcome, grab a chair and unleash those writing skills on us :D

Twas' a dark and stormy night. I had my curtains closed, but the flashes of white pierced through them nonetheless. Sleep was impossible under these conditions, I thought. Suddenly, 'midst the booms of thunder and cracks of lightning, I heard a loud crash. It was close, and suddenly I had the urge to check it out. Knowing that sleep wasn't happening tonight, I prepared myself for the harsh weather and stepped outside.

It was a downpour. If I hadn't watched the weather channel earlier, I would have thought I was in the middle of a tornado. Thankfully, those aren't too frequent 'round these parts, but that's besides the point. I had to find the source of that deafening crash. Could it be a meteor? A UFO? God himself? There was only one way to find out.

Following a plume of smoke, I came to a large crater in the ground. I couldn't see what lay in the middle from where I was, but I knew it was my destiny to find out. I slowly stepped into it, being careful to avoid anything hazardous. Finally the smoke lifted, and I picked up the box located in the middle of this earthen indent...

A copy of Sacred 2 gold.

I knew my life was complete from that moment on.

• Like! 1

My name's Wyatt, and I recently discovered these wonderful forums last night! I was looking for a place to talk about Sacred 2, because for some reason, there are a lot of mixed reviews for this game. I was looking for a place where people would understand the connection, the passion I had for this game, and I think I found it!

A little bit about me: I love technology in general, and video games even more. I've probably played way too many, lol. I also love to read and write; in fact, I'm currently in college studying to become a writer. Other than that, I'm mostly just a relaxed guy who goes with the flow. I love meeting and talking to new people, so don't hesitate to stop by and say hi :D

Ah, a great intro!

I can see you're loving the game too. We're a friendly community, we've pretty much got the world's experts on the game all here on hand.

have a look through the guides sections too, more than a hundred ways to have fun with Sacred

Welcome to Darkmatters!

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

My name's Wyatt, and I recently discovered these wonderful forums last night! I was looking for a place to talk about Sacred 2, because for some reason, there are a lot of mixed reviews for this game. I was looking for a place where people would understand the connection, the passion I had for this game, and I think I found it!

A little bit about me: I love technology in general, and video games even more. I've probably played way too many, lol. I also love to read and write; in fact, I'm currently in college studying to become a writer. Other than that, I'm mostly just a relaxed guy who goes with the flow. I love meeting and talking to new people, so don't hesitate to stop by and say hi :D

Ah, a great intro!

I can see you're loving the game too. We're a friendly community, we've pretty much got the world's experts on the game all here on hand.

have a look through the guides sections too, more than a hundred ways to have fun with Sacred

Welcome to Darkmatters!

:)

gogo

Thanks for all your help! You've really done a great job at making me feel welcome :D While I have you here, though, I have a few questions:

Do I have to follow a set build for my character? What I mean is, will anything technically work with this game? I don't want to put points into something and then figure out it was a waste of time. But I heard you can really customize your hero however you like and you're pretty much fine.

What level would you recommend doing the mount quest, or does level not matter as much in this game? I know enemies scale to your level in a sense, does that mean I can travel anywhere without having to worry about enemies being too powerful?

I know UnBended is as upcoming game by some Sacred 2 devs, is there a playable version yet? If I donate to the game, will I be able to play it early? Either way, super pumped to see more about it!

Welcome to DarkMatters! hope you enjoy the company of these fine fellows and ladies as much as I have!

check out the Dark kitchen if you like culinary topics.

Delta!

• Like! 1

If you are playing Ice and Blood, and want to finish Niob difficulty, you really should use a pre-made build to start out. There is no re-spec (except for a few character editors you can find on Google).

When to do the mount quest depends a lot on your build. IIRC, I used to play Bronze until the mid teens, then do the mount quest and start on Silver for real.

I'm playing on silver currently and it's really not so bad. I'm building skills that I know my warrior can make use of, so I think I'll be alright.

Can you answer a question I have while I'm here, though? I found a hafted weapon, but have no points in the hafted weapons skills. Therefore, the text is red. What does this mean? Do I get a penalty for using this weapon? Is it not as effective? I've been trying to figure this out for ages :c