Temerity Justice - my new project

Episode 1 of phase four, A familiar face, has just gone live. Temerity rides out from Camber Gal Wen, and back to civilisation. There, she runs into someone she had not expected to see there. This provides a pleasant diversion, however. Read it at www.temerityjustice.com.

Episode three, This ain't my war, has gone live. Temerity is approached by the dignitaries of New Mill Town, with a proposition for her. However, she has her own aims and ambitions, which might stop her taking up the cause. Read it at www.temerityjustice.com.

Episode four, Into the grassland, has just gone live. In order to track down the Roving Inquest that Commander Devistere is travelling with, Temerity rides our of New Mill Town into the wild grasslands that form much of Farsland. To save time, she decides to avoid the Turnpikes, and ride cross country. Read it at www.temerityjustice.com.

Episode five, Brown Fork has just gone live. Having ridden cross-country, Temerity arrives in the small town of Brown Fork, which seems to be under pressure from refugees fleeing from the east. She ends up in a rather lively discussion with one of the guards, which wasn't quite what she had expected. Read it at www.temerityjustice.com.

Episode six, Raven Ice has just gone live. Temerity receives a tip off that the female commander from the Roving Inquest, Raven Ice, is lurking in a town near by. Can she catch up with her, and find out where Devistere has run to? Read it at www.temerityjustice.com.

Episode seven - On the trail again has gone live. Having gotten past Raven Ice, Temerity heads back onto the trail in order to continue her journey west. She sees signs of military activity, and wonders whether the rebellion in the east is actually beginning to gain momentum. Read it at www.temerityjustice.com.

Episode eight, Barriers in the Way, has just gone live. Having spent an uncomfortable night under the stars in Farsland, Temerity sets out once more but soon find her way blocked by barbed wire. Who has set it there, and for what purpose? Read it at www.temerityjustice.com.

Episode nine - Into the forbidden zone has just gone live. Having found a way past the barbed wire the Chancel has set up to keep undesirables out, Temerity rides on in order to continue her search. What awaits her in the forbidden zone beyond the wire? Read it at www.temerityjustice.com.

Episode 10, Trekking along the Kern, has just gone live. Temerity has bypassed the barbed wire at the canal, Temerity heads on into the Heartlands. She knows that Confluence is on the banks of the Kern, so it seems logical to follow it. What dangers await her as she does this? Read it at www.temerityjustice.com.

Episode 12, Through the silver curtain, has just gone live. No, it isn't a strange showbiz reference - Temerity finds that the city of Confluence is surrounded by a strange, shimmering wall of silver light. Is this some means of trying to keep the likes of her out, or does it have some other, sinister purpose? Read it at www.temerityjustice.com.

Episode 13, On the hunt, has just gone live. Having passed the silver curtain, Temerity finds herself affected by a strange apathy. She needs to overcome this in order to carry out her hunt for Commander Devistere, but can she do it? Read it at www.temerityjustice.com.

Temerity is on Twitter, @temerityj

Just a quick word to say to those of you who may be interested that I am working on a new project, Temerity Justice. This is a steam punk sort of creation, which I am in the early stages of developing (proof one of stage one). Temerity is a young woman with an affinity for horses and rifles, who burns a blaze wherever she goes. While the main thrust of phase one is taking down the Hangman, there's a lot more adventure awaiting our girl and her gun as the days go by. As her opponents say, "Your temerity goes too far!" As she replies, "Well, don't I just!"

Blog or Facebook to follow.

interested or not,I followed you on twitter(Ironwill_tr)

I wish you good luck and lots of success with your project.Hope you accomplish whatever you dream of

• Like! 1

Thanks Ironwill - I appreciate that.

Rather than double post, I'll add this here: Phase four concluded last week. This week we begin the next stage, which I'm terming metaphasal episodes. The first of these actually takes place during Phase Two, when Temerity and Kyle (remember him?) were snowed in the tavern at Hazelmere. With nothing better to do, the people there trade stories about the weird and wonderful places they have heard of, including the capital of Salmedina, Phelsen. Read it at www.temerityjustice.com.

I'm a day late, due to Christmas yesterday and not getting close to my laptop. However, metaphasal episode two, The Arch-Chancellor, has just gone live. This introduces the head of the Phelsen branch of the Chancel, and also begins to explain his ambitions and plots. Read it at www.temerityjustice.com.

I'm a day late, due to Christmas yesterday and not getting close to my laptop. However, metaphasal episode two, The Arch-Chancellor, has just gone live. This introduces the head of the Phelsen branch of the Chancel, and also begins to explain his ambitions and plots. Read it at www.temerityjustice.com.

Merry Christmas Steerpike!

:)

gogo

Thanks Gogo! Hope you had a good one yourself...

Metaphasal episode three, the City's Secret has just gone live. This sees the Arch Chancellor visiting one of his cronies, the Chancellor Compassion. She's a bit of an oddball, a lieutenant that never sought the leadership of the Chancel. She's been dedicated to fulfilling part of the vision of the Chancel's founder over the last few years, and is now ready to reveal her progress so far. Read it at www.temerityjustice.com.

• Like! 1

Thanks Gogo! Hope you had a good one yourself...

Metaphasal episode three, the City's Secret has just gone live. This sees the Arch Chancellor visiting one of his cronies, the Chancellor Compassion. She's a bit of an oddball, a lieutenant that never sought the leadership of the Chancel. She's been dedicated to fulfilling part of the vision of the Chancel's founder over the last few years, and is now ready to reveal her progress so far. Read it at www.temerityjustice.com.

hah.,.. it was awesome! And... Happy New Year!

We now return you to your publication!

:)

gogo

Thanks again, Gogo! (Anyone else think this now seems a bit like one of those shows with a special guest appearing on stage?)

Metaphasal episode 4, One glorious day, has just gone live. With all the intricacies of the city's internal mechanisms, this one sees the Arch-Chancellor actually flip the switch to conclude the development phase of the project. What will happen when the active phase is initiated? Read it at www.temerityjustice.com.

Metapasal episode 5, Passage through the Sewers, has just gone live. This time we resumes with Temerity. When we last saw her, she had faced down Commander Devistere only to have him disappear and be replaced by Raven Ice. What is it that the Chancel officer wants with Temerity, after their last, angry confrontation?

And as it's an adventure yarn, I had to have the heroes end up in the sewers at least once, didn't I?

Read it at www.temerityjustice.com

Metaphasal episode 6, Out of the blue, has just gone live. Temerity and Raven Ice manage to escape from Confluence by means of the sewers, but what lays ahead for them now? And can the mountain girl really trust the former Chancel officer, her former rival? Read it at www.temerityjustice.com

Metaphasal episode 7, Back to Camber Gal Wen, has just gone live. This sees Temerity and Raven Ice return to her home, the hilltop fort Camber Gal Wen. However, having lost her motivation, namely revenge on Commander Devistere, can Temerity find something else to focus on? Read it at www.temerityjustice.com.

Metephasal episode eight, The Circus and Grotesquery, has just gone live. This sees Temerity and her new comrade Raven Ice set off in search of a third member of the Dandy Crew, the expert rifleman, Callum 'Left-Eye' McGinty. He's down south in some sort of travelling circus sideshow, so will they be able to find him?

Read it at www.temerityjustice.com