Temerity Justice - my new project

The next episode has just gone live.  Episode eight, Enslaved, has just gone live. Raven Ice has been given the most revolting of tasks in camp by the aviearchs, but at least it leaves her time to plot her escape.

Read it at www.temerityjustice.com

The next episode has just gone live. Episode ten, Return to Confluence, catches up with Temerity Justice, who has just arrived back in the main city of the plains. Now all she needs to do is find someone who has knowledge of the Forsaken Strand...

The next episode has just gone live. Episode eleven, The dawn chorus, returns to the shattered city of New Mill Town. Raven Ice is being led through the ruins in order to witness some ritual the Aviearchs have come up with, but what could it mean?

The next episode has just gone live. Episode thirteen, The brand new heavies, returns to Raven Ice. She's been busy plotting her break out from the slave camp in New Mill Town, but Gail reveals that some new, worse beasts have just arrived.

The next episode has just gone live. Episode fourteen, Back at the ranch, sees Temerity Justice return to Camber Gal Wen with the diabolist, Ralph Robertson, in tow. Now they need to plan what to do about the invaders from beyond...

And that's it... For now!  After four and a bit years, I've decided to take a break from writing Temerity Justice episodes.  I may return to this in the future, but for now I'll be looking for other projects to work on.

• Thanks! 1
On 3/9/2019 at 9:24 AM, Steerpike1 said:

And that's it... For now!  After four and a bit years, I've decided to take a break from writing Temerity Justice episodes.  I may return to this in the future, but for now I'll be looking for other projects to work on.

Gratz on the completion of such a long project.  Your dedication has paid off !

:)

gogo