How To increase Acute Mind Duration to Reg.Time+Cooldown?

joanofarc88

Hello Everybody.

I have a question about Acute Mind(1) and Barksin(2). How To increase Acute Mind Duration to Reg.Time+Cooldown? My brother has a 80 level INT staff Based Dryad starting in Platina. She has Acute Mind @58.9Lvl (25 runes eaten, mods: Proficiency (A)-Insight (B) - Easiness (B)) and Barkskin @55.8 level (15 runes eaten, Mods: Rugged - Divert - Invigorate)).

Acute Mind @58.9Lvl: Cooldown+Regeneration Time: 34.6sec, Duration:17.9sec

Nature Weaver Focus & Lore are mastered (Both are at level 75 now).

(1)How to increase Duration or/and decrease Cooldown+Reg.Time of Acute Mind to be close to equal with each other? Concentration Mastery can help, I know, but she has no points left. All attributes points has been put into Intelligence.

Eat much more runes? Any advise would be welcomed.

(2)My other question is : How to pump Ancient Bark any further? Reg. Penalty for Whole Nature Weaver Acpect:+30.2%. The problem is that if we eat more runes for Ancient Bark we get highher penalty for the whole Nature Weaver Aspect.

Greetings: Joan

• Like! 1

To reduce cooldown put more runes into the fitting modified CA- this results in a way higher reg time however.

To reduce the reg-time:

If playing hybrid in the AddOn or on console then regeneration per hit will do the trick.

If not: chance to halve reg time at 100% together with combat disciplin (mastered) will reduce the reg time by real 60(70)%.

If you have reg time of 10s , halved it will be 5s, halved with combat discipline it will be 4s, halved with mastered combat discipline it will be 3s.

Hello Everybody.

I have a question about Acute Mind(1) and Barksin(2). How To increase Acute Mind Duration to Reg.Time+Cooldown? My brother has a 80 level INT staff Based Dryad starting in Platina. She has Acute Mind @58.9Lvl (25 runes eaten, mods: Proficiency (A)-Insight (B) - Easiness (B)) and Barkskin @55.8 level (15 runes eaten, Mods: Rugged - Divert - Invigorate)).

Acute Mind @58.9Lvl: Cooldown+Regeneration Time: 34.6sec, Duration:17.9sec

Nature Weaver Focus & Lore are mastered (Both are at level 75 now).

(1)How to increase Duration or/and decrease Cooldown+Reg.Time of Acute Mind to be close to equal with each other? Concentration Mastery can help, I know, but she has no points left. All attributes points has been put into Intelligence.

Eat much more runes? Any advise would be welcomed.

(2)My other question is : How to pump Ancient Bark any further? Reg. Penalty for Whole Nature Weaver Acpect:+30.2%. The problem is that if we eat more runes for Ancient Bark we get highher penalty for the whole Nature Weaver Aspect.

Greetings: Joan

welcome to DarkMatters Joan!

For a while, Acute Mind builds were big because of massive damage and potential to one hit dragons and other assortment of nasty beastlies. I think there's a two staff build somewhere that someone was using that had good regen control for doing this, I'll see if I can find it.

:)

gogo

Thanks Gogo for the build post.

What would you suggest to master next?

Nature Weaver Focus & Lore, Tactics Lore and Constitution are mastered (All of them are at level 75 now). I think Combat Discipline or/and Concentration would be the next 2 bet for mastery (for -regeneration time).

Dryad is at Lvl80, Acute Mind @58.9 level: Cooldown+Regeneration Time: 34.6sec, Duration:17.9sec When will be Acute Mind's reg.Time equal with Duration? I think at level 150 they will be close to each other, like reg.time: 28sec, duration: 22sec, thats my guess.

Can she pump Ancient Bark by eating lotsa runes too?

Thanks in advance. Joan