My D.a.r.k. Application

Firefly

Dear Gogo and colleguaes

I wish to submit my application for D.a.r.k. I've one of four options at the juncture, in the game, and this is the option number one and thus my favoured option. I figure that you all know alot about me by this point but if you would like any further info. please feel free to ask.

Kind Regards

Firefly

Thanx for the endorsements guys....

Good to catch you really quick this evening Gogo :) and I'll talk to you again 2morw.

Bluerookie. I'll PM you 2morw if I remember, my bed is calling now its been a long and tiring day

Ff

My options

1. Dark

2. SoS

3. Own alliance

4. Quit and get my life back

As for my reason, they are based in Real-life and have a direct baring on my game and the time I dedicate to it. This option allows me to carry on that the levels of time I was playing at before. Plus I am not leaving Spawn as they no longer exist in the form that I knew before I left to go on holiday, I'm leaving (I have left) Kemist or whatever it is called

:)

Dear All

I wish to retract my App for D.a.r.k. for the time being. I will not rush into anything, which is what I feel I am doing at the moment. I hope that you all understand

Kind Regards

Firefly / Rik

M'eh munch on them cakes and enjoy the champers.... if the votes been cast and a decission made then thats cool.... I need to let things settle out. I'm not happy and I don't not want to rush into stuff. A friendly alliance has has taken me in for the time being.

Guest gogoblender

heh, the application was tons of fun while it lasted Rik and you know we're always open to friends.

Cheers on your road my friend...and don't ferget...

yer still a mod mister!

/devil

gluck!

:(

gogo

Dear All

I wish to retract my App for D.a.r.k. for the time being. I will not rush into anything, which is what I feel I am doing at the moment. I hope that you all understand

Kind Regards

Firefly / Rik

:)

Well, that was a good enough reason for me. You're right, you're not leaving Spawn as it will cease existing. That was a good enough explanation for me. Twice I said it now, just used different words, ugh. Now... can we allow him to retrieve his application like that or can we force you in?

I say it's too late... he can't cancel his application. Quick, get him in. Bring the van, don't forget the rope and the masks...