How to Activate DarkMatters Signature

PowerPyxel

yes - tried FF, Chrome and Opera. All the same. There is no option in my settings nor in my profile to edit the signature.

VMZb1dE.jpg

Normally forums place "Signature" at the bottom of "Settings" so I scrolled down to the bottom and found nothing.A day or two later accidently noticed this.Does this help you?

yes - tried FF, Chrome and Opera. All the same. There is no option in my settings nor in my profile to edit the signature.

VMZb1dE.jpg

Normally forums place "Signature" at the bottom of "Settings" so I scrolled down to the bottom and found nothing.A day or two later accidently noticed this.Does this help you?

And this too! It's strange, I know, but changing the sig is done in "My Settings" rather than "My Profile". When we upgraded the forum I had a hard time finding it. But don't tell anyone that, hehe. :secret:

settings.JPG

guys I know that but there is no signature "function" neither via profile nor via my settings ;) I had this discussion some weeks ago with gogo via PN - but nothin happens, so thats why I decide to post here.

No offent @gogo

will attach a screnee a bit later - it's cookin' time ;)

Edited by PowerPyxel

guys I know that but there is no signature "function" neither via profile nor via my settings ;) I had this discussion some weeks ago with gogo via PN - but nothin happens, so thats why I decide to post here.

No offent @gogo

That probably went something like this:

gogo says, "how to fix Pyxel's signature? hmm... What's that smell? <sniff> <sniff> Poutine" :drool:

Edited by lujate
Typo
  • Like! 1

ok now it seem's that I'm the dumb guy over here....

*sighs*

I swear that 2 weeks ago it was not there :(

*thread can be closed*

Oops. Sorry for making you feel like you're going crazy PyxeL, lol. I did make a small adjustment to your user group,(which gogo created. Ahem! :D ) I did not think it would make much difference so I didn't bother to mention it but maybe it did after all.

Glad to read you have sig powers again!

No offent @gogo

gogo says, "how to fix Pyxel's signature? hmm... What's that smell? <sniff> <sniff> Poutine" :drool:

lol @ poutine... gogo's kryptonite. ^^

• Like! 1

No offent @gogo

Poutine doth soothe the savage soul!

:)

gogo

And here's the present day method of doing it:

From the top of the forum, click on your name beside your avatar to see the menu drop down.  Then click on Account Settings. 

signature-settings.jpg

The following page that loads after clicking Account Settings will have the link "Signature" on the left side which will let you make your sig.  That's it!

signature-settings2.jpg