[Dev] Diablo 2 Fallen mod for Sacred 2

Flix

Ok I see the problem. You have it installed in the system folder for some reason. Did you install the mod enabler into your system folder? It's supposed to be in the base game installation folder, in your case, "Sacred 2 Gold."

Disable the mod, uninstall the mod enabler, and start over. This time install the mod enabler into "Sacred 2 Gold" and go from there.

Aaah makes sense, Thanks for the help ^^ will report back with feedback when im playing :D

• Like! 1

I had some issues like that. I wont explain why it happens but rather how to make it work , install the game normaly ,apply the cm patch, extract the diablo mod to a folder and inside it there should be some folders like system etc. Copy those ,inside the sacred 2 folder and you are done, dont forget to install the diablo 2 font on your pc there are steps on how to do it in the first post of this thread. Enjoy

Edited by AngelShade

I had some issues like that. I wont explain why it happens but rather how to make it work , install the game normaly ,apply the cm patch, extract the diablo mod to a folder and inside it there should be some folders like system etc. Copy those ,inside the sacred 2 folder and you are done, dont forget to install the diablo 2 font on your pc there are steps on how to do it in the first post of this thread. Enjoy

Please no one do this. You won't be able to uninstall it properly when I update to new versions. Sometimes files are not just added, but removed, renamed, or moved. If you just keep copying new versions directly into your install folder you'll have all kinds of extra outdated crap in there. Post on here and I can help you figure out the problem. In this case the mod enabler was simply installed in the wrong folder.

Ok it seems that gold mod celerity from inner sight CA does nothing. No cast spd nor atk speed have been increased. Neither is listed in bonus overview.

Damn, looks like it's broken. Resolve and Defiant mods don't work either. Apparently the Cleansing Brilliance spell class doesn't support those modifiers. I fixed it by changing the spell class. Inner Sight will be fully functioning in the next test release.

If it's only one line to change in spells.txt could you tell what to do to make it work?

Ok it seems that gold mod celerity from inner sight CA does nothing. No cast spd nor atk speed have been increased. Neither is listed in bonus overview.

Damn, looks like it's broken. Resolve and Defiant mods don't work either. Apparently the Cleansing Brilliance spell class doesn't support those modifiers. I fixed it by changing the spell class. Inner Sight will be fully functioning in the next test release.

If it's only one line to change in spells.txt could you tell what to do to make it work?

Search for "dr_nm_wacherverstand" and look at the line that says:

spellClass = "cSpellSeLichtaura",

change it to:

spellClass = "cSpellHeFeuerhaut",

Intelligence not increased + it is a constant buff and duration is unnecessary

Intelligence is increased. I just tested it the other day, not to mention you can see the increase from 80 to 97 in the picture you posted. The duration is the duration of the debuff to enemies. An enemy in the area of effect has lowered defense that lasts for ~10 seconds after leaving the area of effect. Without a duration parameter the debuffs would be permanent.

That being said, Inner Sight got some changes for the next release anyway, since some of the modifications don't work currently.

Edited by Flix

hey hey,

first at all, sorry for that bad english.

I was searching so long for a Sacred 2 mod. And I cant believe my eyes when I found this mod. I downloaded all the content and installted it like the Readme tells me.

After 3 hours I was so happy when the game starts up and the new red Diablo 2 Icon appears in the mainmenu.

I pressed Singleplayer and want to take a paladin, but then there was nothing new. All the Text, names and so on was the same as in Vanilla Sacred 2.

I thought that could be an error and started the game. Ingame I checked the skills only the Icons changed, no new Text, no new Spells, no new Animations or something like that. Its Vanilla Sacred 2 with new Icons.

What did I do wrong?

I have Sared 2 Gold from Steam in German Language

I have the latest GME and it installted it after 6 minutes.

What can I do? Please help me I want to play it so hard =P

hey hey,

first at all, sorry for that bad english.

I was searching so long for a Sacred 2 mod. And I cant believe my eyes when I found this mod. I downloaded all the content and installted it like the Readme tells me.

After 3 hours I was so happy when the game starts up and the new red Diablo 2 Icon appears in the mainmenu.

I pressed Singleplayer and want to take a paladin, but then there was nothing new. All the Text, names and so on was the same as in Vanilla Sacred 2.

I thought that could be an error and started the game. Ingame I checked the skills only the Icons changed, no new Text, no new Spells, no new Animations or something like that. Its Vanilla Sacred 2 with new Icons.

What did I do wrong?

I have Sared 2 Gold from Steam in German Language

I have the latest GME and it installted it after 6 minutes.

What can I do? Please help me I want to play it so hard =P

Hi Alex. The game doesn't have a German translation right now (only English and French). So everything else should install and work fully on the German version, but the text will still be the same. I'd need a volunteer to translate the mod to German.

thanks gogoblender :)

I can change the Language of Sacred 2 in my Steam Lib. =P I hope it works with the tooltips. On german its impossible to play cause u dont know what the next Modpoint does. Will tell u if it works or not

Edit: OMFG it works! Its so awesome. Now I got the Music, the font, the frakin right Tooltips!!!!!! and the Feeling oh jeah ! :4rofl: :4rofl: :4rofl: :4rofl: :4rofl: :4rofl: :4rofl:

Edited by AlexBletzer
  • Like! 1

After I played the mod for a few hours there are a point which makes harder to play.

I dont know which skills affects the Combat Arts. For Example the Werewolf, I skilled Old Magic, nothing change I skilled Primal Magie Focus + Primal Magie Dmg nothing changed, I equip diffrent weapons and again does changed.

I would suggest to add a small info line in the tooltip on the combat arts which tells what skills is affecting this Combat art

After I played the mod for a few hours there are a point which makes harder to play.

I dont know which skills affects the Combat Arts. For Example the Werewolf, I skilled Old Magic, nothing change I skilled Primal Magie Focus + Primal Magie Dmg nothing changed, I equip diffrent weapons and again does changed.

I would suggest to add a small info line in the tooltip on the combat arts which tells what skills is affecting this Combat art

Shapeshifting skills are a bit special in that not much affects their power (just like in the normal game). If you want a more powerful werewolf or dragon, all you can do is level up the combat art and take modifications. There's really no downside so you might as well read as many runes as possible. The power also increases as your character level increases.

Werewolf follows the same rules as Dragon Berserk. If you read that page you'll understand how they work. I can't fit all that information into a tooltip.

• Like! 1