[Dev] Diablo 2 Fallen mod for Sacred 2

Flix

8 hours ago, DaveO said:

I wanted to give the team the greatest kudos possible for making a mod that really captures Diablo II AND also makes the game much harder than Ice and Blood. You might be able to "sleepwalk" through Sacred2, but you HAVE to be careful in the Fallen mod. One slip and you could(and I have) die. I do like the new combat arts and have a new favorite with Lightning Fury. I have nicknamed it the Amazon's Sith ability :diablo:. Words alone cannot express my enthusiasm for the mod and bringing more new life to a game I was not playing for at least several months if not over a year.

lol @ Amazon's Sith Ability.. Flix's team has almost completely recreated this game, with polish, intelligence and LOADS of delicious details for fans of both games

...have you read all his writeups of the creatures and monsters? Tomes of late-night work to delve into by candle-light

:spider:

gogo

On 10/30/2020 at 10:21 PM, DaveO said:

I wanted to give the team the greatest kudos possible for making a mod that really captures Diablo II AND also makes the game much harder than Ice and Blood. You might be able to "sleepwalk" through Sacred2, but you HAVE to be careful in the Fallen mod. One slip and you could(and I have) die. I do like the new combat arts and have a new favorite with Lightning Fury. I have nicknamed it the Amazon's Sith ability :diablo:. Words alone cannot express my enthusiasm for the mod and bringing more new life to a game I was not playing for at least several months if not over a year.

Thanks.  That's some high praise coming from a veteran!

• Appreciation 1
  • 6 months later...

@Flix Ben, would you, please, perform the following test: assign a few loud sounds as "PRE_HIT" events to Andariel's sound profile and check whether those are playing during walking/running?

[EDIT] Nevermind, they do. Serve as atmospheric grunts, squeaks, creaks, etc.

Edited by dimitrius154
  • 5 months later...

I have a question bec I m still in normal level 82 like making all quest and stuff side quests . So I dont have experience but in this mod . They are added mobs that has full resist on elements ? Second qustion there are weapons items that has unique chance too hit skill or just items are based be sacred 2  odea that just increased your stats and that s all ? There are items like in diablo 2 that has chance too inflict dmg too enemy or hit with spell fropm weapon or those stuff? 

2 hours ago, darqfelenor said:

They are added mobs that has full resist on elements ?

Hello!  Some mobs have very high resistances, and like in original D2, on highest difficulties you may find that they are almost immune to certain damage types.  Mainly only super uniques and bosses have such high resistances.

In the upcoming release I expect that damage mitigation will be capped at 85% so no mobs will be truly immune.

2 hours ago, darqfelenor said:

Second qustion there are weapons items that has unique chance too hit skill or just items are based be sacred 2  odea that just increased your stats and that s all ? There are items like in diablo 2 that has chance too inflict dmg too enemy or hit with spell fropm weapon or those stuff? 

This mechanic is not supported in Sacred 2's game engine, unfortunately. Items will only be only to grant modifiers. They cannot add skills or change the way spells/combat arts function.

• Like! 1
15 hours ago, Flix said:

Hello!  Some mobs have very high resistances, and like in original D2, on highest difficulties you may find that they are almost immune to certain damage types.  Mainly only super uniques and bosses have such high resistances.

In the upcoming release I expect that damage mitigation will be capped at 85% so no mobs will be truly immune.

This mechanic is not supported in Sacred 2's game engine, unfortunately. Items will only be only to grant modifiers. They cannot add skills or change the way spells/combat arts function.

You dont try too just add seperated items that means they are unique in game that means not working like sacred 2 items that are random and has chance on random stuff . That means creating 1 be one item that will have unique stats abilites and stuff . For that you should't use I think sacred 2 items but edition and created seperatly that sacred 2 will see that items in game from other directions . I dont know how working sc 2 enginge for real but I m pretty sure that modifications like that dont requires sacred 2 mechanics what will requries for sure is templates on that/spirites and other stuff . Basicly what I m saiyng is creating sepeartly new like mini program or mini engine for sucha items that will be seen be sacred 2 game . I m feeling that hardests dicciutly level should be more relaiable on resistance mechanics and items . I dont know you undrestand me xd

4 hours ago, darqfelenor said:

You dont try too just add seperated items that means they are unique in game that means not working like sacred 2 items that are random and has chance on random stuff . That means creating 1 be one item that will have unique stats abilites and stuff . For that you should't use I think sacred 2 items but edition and created seperatly that sacred 2 will see that items in game from other directions . I dont know how working sc 2 enginge for real but I m pretty sure that modifications like that dont requires sacred 2 mechanics what will requries for sure is templates on that/spirites and other stuff . Basicly what I m saiyng is creating sepeartly new like mini program or mini engine for sucha items that will be seen be sacred 2 game . I m feeling that hardests dicciutly level should be more relaiable on resistance mechanics and items . I dont know you undrestand me xd

Oh well there are definitely unique, set, and legendary items that have fixed stats that are non-random.  I've basically done as much as I can in regards to stretching the mechanics to make it more like original D2.

I've recreated many items directly from D2.  You can read more about the items of D2F here: 

• Like! 1
14 hours ago, Flix said:

Oh well there are definitely unique, set, and legendary items that have fixed stats that are non-random.  I've basically done as much as I can in regards to stretching the mechanics to make it more like original D2.

I've recreated many items directly from D2.  You can read more about the items of D2F here: 

*I understand the reasons why I m suspecting this is that game is based on auto attacks emopowering or / skill measurments what I mean there is no symboziy of skill and autoattacks mashup . skill mesaurments can be used as a basic spam sill tool or combo mechanics that amplify dmg on that if you like ccomboing compellty skills . Then game looks like for example in  mage like elemntalist who cas many sp[ells ;) it s really cool . But in higher difficulty this idea should be possible to play game that's . but bec of a lot of factors in game that basicly scalles on just dmg stat or utility stat defensive / there are no masups that helps for example phiscal dmg classes melle or distance be as powerfull as mages or summoners that has a lot of diffrent dameges . that's what I m seeing . Most possible gampelay has necromancer for sure and then scorcerrer that yo can play like  6-7 builds that  will work fantastisc on that class. Fire spammer/cold spammer/ light spammer/ warrior build with amphifcis buffs + raiding/encahnt you become then monster xD /and those build works equaliy fantsatic with range technique and even better in melle that use all stuff /anf ofc utility stuff that has . Crazy same stuff are with necromancer or druid a lot of ways too play game it s crazy . It s all about they have so many diffrent types of dmg that even hardest dfiffucilty should be just stacking and sucking all resources in right build and game never should be hard . It's just bec of that . In me opinion best is melle fighter sorcer and eelemntalist based on combos deales so high dmg all bosses dies super fast . Spmmaer is okey but not so pwoerfull later in game bec of limits of how fast you can accutly progress . The main reason why I m thinking about is . Bec of diffrent classes that should have same amount of scalling in game be diffrent ways for example reacting on items and start too scalles with skills/items. ;) Very similar but not so much. What I dont like accutly too in sacred 2 is that there is no respawn Super bosses we fight  that so sadge One time you kill Gryph and never again you can faced him that so sadge ... And I undrestand your reasons but I think adding new mechanics in this game would accutly made game more fun too play ;)

* The second reason why I m going for those are that game that depends on factors that increase dmg and there is no resist that you can t deal dmg to mob it s reason bec you dont deal dmg or healing of mob is higher then your dmg make you too change type of dmg you are dealing so bec of that you have too use diffrent factors and changing strategy in games that become more and more diffrent in every sector in game . In me opinion the best possible idea was too creat in diablo 2 in hell difficulty on mobs 1 resist and boss mobs champions 2 full resist on type of dmg that bringing thought that you have too play in real hack and slash that you must optymized you way too play . If we play for example barbarian if you acctuly dont have right builds on Barbarian right items with diffrent effects game is unplayble in dialbo 2 it's super difficult . and if we accutly check sacred 2 world is so much bigger and has a lot more factors . In me opinion still not right used . Still I m based only on normal difficulty level but from what I see changes will be on dmg/utlity acction meaybe I m wrong but just providing new data new way of thinking that can little bit chnage gameplay become more reasnoable . 

* in me opinon yopur work in items epic but I thjink those items looks like nightmere difficulty not like hell difficulty level ;) that s me opinion 

Edited by darqfelenor
  • Like! 1
  • 2 months later...

@ darqfelenor

I know where you are coming from.Sacred 1 has a mod called reborn where it's a difficult mod and it change mechanics.You have to swap weapons to different types damage.This is good on paper but to add it to sacred 2 which has a huge world and a lot of different enemies will take some time.What I like about this mod is,it's not just a copy of diablo.I personally like the classes.My main are a level 40 range assassin.He doesn't do a lot of attack damage but my mind blast does 10x the damage of my weapon attack But it has a long cd even trying to boost cd with skills/attributes ,it's still 18s cd.

What I like about this mod is.You can play it the way you want.Hell I have a paladin using magic staffs + Caster.The possibilities is endless.Only thing that irks me a bit and this is not Flix fault is that the ai is dumb.The reason why I won't like the damage immunity is because of the weak controll layouts.Same with sacred 1 reborn.You can change the layout but it takes wat to long to swap between skills + weapons..I will see how my assassin do later in the game as of now his pur physical damage.My build may not work on higher difficulty.I am level 40(doing all quest)and on silver.

Well that's my 2 cents.Happy gaming everyone and hey hey it's Christmas :D

• Like! 1
23 hours ago, klariska said:

Well that's my 2 cents.Happy gaming everyone and hey hey it's Christmas :D

It is! And being part of this community and wishing others well is a great part of a beautiful day.

Welcome to the forums and Happy Christmas!

:hugs:

gogo

Hey.Not sure if this was mentioned but Tools of the trade quest does not work.The malic is not there.It may just be my ocd but it's driving me nuts 😁.I go corner to corner to do quest.It's mainly so when I get late game I have an easier time.

I haven't seen the smith.Maybe I just missed him.I'll go double check.Maybe I just missed him.I can't wait for new version.This is the most fun I had in sacred in ages.Just sad that assasin can't use bow.It makes sense but I am still sad.I am level 45 now and haven't find any throwing weapon stronger than my level 30 weapon yet but that can just be me being the unluckiest person on planet earth 😁

• Haha 1
43 minutes ago, klariska said:

I haven't seen the smith.Maybe I just missed him.I'll go double check.Maybe I just missed him.I can't wait for new version.This is the most fun I had in sacred in ages.Just sad that assasin can't use bow.It makes sense but I am still sad.I am level 45 now and haven't find any throwing weapon stronger than my level 30 weapon yet but that can just be me being the unluckiest person on planet earth 😁

You need to travel down into the dungeon to find him.  There are castle ruins just to the south of the Griffinborough portal.  Go down into the dungeon there and you will find The Smith and the Horadric Malus.

This is the same dungeon where you can find "The Book of Books" in the Faust quest.

• Like! 1

Ah thank you.I may just be too noob for sacred 😁 in the matter of fact I am so noob,I.make newb people look pro 😎.I am addicted to sacred last cople days.I study in the mornings and in the afternoon I tell myself just 1 hour.1 hour becomes 2 hours 2 to 3 and so on and so on.I can't get the multiplayer to work because I have 2 routers and my isp(I am gonna kick them in the ....)locked my main router so can't port forward.I may use hamachi to play with my brother that stays far.He loves diablo and I am pretty sure he'll love this.

• Like! 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/15/2021 at 6:46 PM, Flix said:

I'll test it before I release the next version.  The quest logic is set to have the Malus "drop" when The Smith is killed.  It doesn't actually drop from The Smith, but rather appears out of thin air at a predefined nearby spot in the dungeon.

I decided to resume my play of the mod, but since you have mentioned the next version, may I ask do you have any approximation when it will be released and will it include another update of the CP? Also, if you cannot go with specifics, can you just mention a few features you expect to include? Thank you for the great mod and efforts!

• Appreciation 1
12 hours ago, Flix said:

I would advise you to go ahead and play, rather than wait.  I don't have an ETA on the final version of the mod.  I have made many changes, most improvements and fixes that were featured in the last release of Enhanced Edition (quest fixes, lots of new item models, AI Upscaled Elite Textures).  I've also remastered and expanded the soundtrack selection.

Furthermore, I plan to integrate the files from the Addendum into the next release, pending a few requests to the files that I made to Dmitriy.  This will introduce many new hard-coded fixes, and also some other improvements to gameplay.  I have not yet started that portion of development.

This is the current change log, that does not include any Addendum-related changes:

Reveal hidden contents

Diablo 2 Fallen v15 Changelog

[General]
 - All Multiplayer buttons and menus removed in CM Patch have been restored. Please only connect to servers that you trust.
 - All PhysX particles removed in CM Patch 1.60 have been restored and optimized to prevent crashing.
 - AI upscaling has been applied to several low resolution textures. Many expansion-content textures now have Elite versions.

[Music]
 - New fan adaptations of Tristram theme added (Main Menu, Ending Credits, Desert Cantina, Studio 2 Dungeon).
 - Swapped one of the main menu songs (Leoric) with a track from the Wastelands (title theme from vanilla D2).
 - Outer area surrounding the Scorpion Temple now has unique music.
 - Marigold Fields now have unique music.
 - Grunwald Forest has ominous music like the Whisperwood.
 - Nagash's Nest now has Swamp music and background ambiance.
 - DragonSea Islands now use music from Seraphim Isle instead of Orc music.
 - Undead Harbor in Thylysium now has unique music.
 - T-Energy Bog now has menacing music.
 - Crystal Plane dungeons no longer play Xmas music.
 - Island of Many Roads has unique music instead of Crystal Plane music.
 - Urthak's Moxie has new music.

[Quest]
 - The catalog of books is reorganized. Some texts and formatting are corrected. Two missing books have been restored, one extra book has been added.
 - Standardized some capitalization, spelling, and naming conventions in the game texts.
 - Quests that granted attribute/skill points were unintentionally restricted from Hardcore mode in v14; they are once again available in Hardcore.
 - Several quest items that had been changed into generic books by the CM Patch are now changed back to their original intended items. Some missing icons were also created.
 - Various corrections to quest script formatting & typos.
 - "VIP's of Ancaria" (CM Patch tutorial quest group) now appears in the logbook for Shadow-path characters.
 - "Dirty Deal"/"The New Shipment": Prospective Gladiators now stay in Badawi upon the quest's completion.
 - "The Dragon Cult": Ophtanar's guards no longer keep respawning after the appropriate quest completion.
 - "The Dragon Cult": Waton now transforms into a Dragon Berserk boss at the final stage (Light Path only).
 - "Smuggler's Courier": Smugglers no longer keep respawning after the appropriate quest stage completion.
 - "Days Gone By": Ambul now properly transforms into a ghost at the appropriate quest stage. 
 - "The Wolf Problem": Herder Gildor now properly transforms before attacking.
 - "The Thunder Gurgler": Apprentice Abdullah now properly mutates before attacking.
 - "Bad Sheep": The "Badly Mutated Sheep" are now actually T-Mutants instead of regular sheep. Shepherd Jacob is now a human instead of an elf noble.
 - "The Northland Expedition": Battle Master Gambolt now gives you "A Northland Tale" to read upon your arrival to the island. Reward for completion changed from Braggi's Law to Kal'Dur's Legacy.
 - "The Legendary Pirate Treasure": Completion now drops better gold and loot rewards, including 3 guaranteed rares.
 - "The Cursed Forest": Magisil reward is now dropped by Khormynth at the very end of the quest line, instead of the Abishai.

[Enemy & NPC]
 - Neutral atmospheric animals are now enabled and present for all regions.
 - Swampbelly Toads are no longer missing icons in the Last Opponent window.
 - There is now a lizardman horse trader in Neithu'thaz, who sells Unicorns and Flaming Horses.
 - Enabled several NPC's to engage in ambient dialogue and gossip.
 - Fixed various elf, orc, and human models that had flipped polygons.
 - Added some missing animations for Gar'Colossus and Mist of Miasma special attacks.
 - Horse saddle variety has been improved.
 - Added missing equipment to various Human and Elf NPC's.
 - Corrected various NPC atmospheric animations.
 - Fixed a vanilla script bug that may have been preventing enemy focus & lore skills from functioning.
 - Several wild animals (mostly wolves) are no longer incorrectly immune to fear.
 - Spider Web attacks now have a fixed 50% chance to root the player in place. If the player is not rooted, their movement speed is penalized instead.
 - Blind spell (used by Olm and Harpies) does not penalize player attack speed as much.
 - All spells of the Lightning Lord now inflict 50% of their former damage values.
 - Asmarael's healing spells are nerfed to a reasonable level, to avoid her insta-healing her entire hitpoint pool.
 - Leaping Plants' jump attack once again causes area damage.
 - Dragons no longer use an attack that pushes back the player, which sometimes caused permanent stun until reload.
 - Dragon "frost" and "magic" fireballs now have separate FX.
 - Flying Eyes (except the suicide bombers) now leave behind corpses instead of exploding on death.
 - Mutated Skeletons now explode into bones instead of gore on death.
 - Baron DeMordrey ("The Unholy Crusade") is now an elite-rank opponent.
 - Diaanja's Hellhound has a visual redesign.
 - Sorceror Mankaul ("The Ancestor's Chamber" boss) has a new model and is now boss-level.
 - Changed the way the Forest Guardian boss spawns so he should no longer mysteriously go missing.
 - Diablo is no longer missing animations for Cold Touch and Firestorm.
 - All dual-wield attacks of Inquisition Officers, Blood Dryads, and Envoys of Death should now cause damage (some animations were missing the attack parameter).
 - Warlord of Blood's lime green glow FX is now blood red.

[Itemization]
 - There are 6 new weapon mini-sets comprising the existing Legendary "unofficial set" items (Charo's, Silithar's, Khral's, Gruma's, Soorn's, Assassin's).
 - Base damage of all weapon classes has been recalibrated so that slow, 2h weapons are able to compete with their faster 1h & dual wield counterparts.
 - Normalized item tiers for all random items, e.g., all magic-tier items of a type will have the same amount of modifiers.
 - Added new models for hundreds of unique & legendary weapons which were formerly clones of random magic/rare items.
 - The Redeemer (Legendary 2h Sword) is no longer a Barbarian-exclusive weapon.
 - All instances of player or NPC equipment appearing transparent from one side should now be fixed.
 - All Energy Pistols and 2h Energy Staves now have T-Energy FX, where appropriate.
 - Single Skill item bonuses are reduced to 3x the All Skills value (was over 5x in D2F 14).
 - Damage Conversion to the 4 elements may now spawn on magic-tier gloves, in addition to rares. It may also spawn on Amazon Trophies.
 - Gold-text Life Leeched per Hit (flat values) is restored and now has greater base values than the yellow-text variant. It now exclusively appears on unique/set/legendary tier items.
 - All Mutation sets now grant 4 set bonuses, awarded at 2/4/6/8 pieces equipped, except for the Seraphim who gets the bonuses at 3/5/7/9 pieces. They now begin dropping at level 70, in Gold difficulty or higher.

[Spells General]
 - Divine Gift: Cleansing now provides instant heal of 100% HP, and the hitpoint regeneration is increased. Initial duration increased from 12s to 15s.
 - Divine Gift: Salvation reflect chance starts much higher and scales better. Initial damage mitigation increased but scales slightly slower.
 - Fixed a vanilla issue where debuffs to enemy attack, defense, and armor were actually granting opponents the ability to debuff the player instead.
 - Some missing on-hit projectile FX now displays.
 - Cleaned up some unused script parameters and entries in spells.txt.

[Paladin]
 - Zeal: bronze mod "Succession" chance for melee double hits now scales with level, and also adds extra projectiles when used with ranged weapons.
 - Blessed Hammer: Bronze mod "Swiftness" changed to "Pummel" (Chance for Double Hits).
 - Niokaste's and Megalcarwen's sets (and their random variants) adjusted to have a more heavily armored symmetrical look.
 - Endijian's Relics armor set has new FX.
 - New weapon/shield set: Endijian's Heirlooms

[Sorceress]
 - Glimborin's Hoop is now Sorceress-exclusive and is part of Glimborin's Garments of Mutation set.
 - Sorceress classquest now has a new mechanical spider boss in the final phase (Jungle region).

[Barbarian]
 - Frenzied Rampage: "Double Attack" mod now scales with level.
 - Rare 2-handed Hafted Weapons will no longer spawn with bonuses for other classes. They are now guaranteed to have an extra silver socket on Silver difficulty or higher.
 - Adanis (Barbarian classquest final opponent) is now a boss-level undead named Hadriel and received a complete visual overhaul.

[Amazon]
 - Mormorin's Band is now Amazon-exclusive and is part of Mormorin's Garments of Mutation set.
 - Delia (Amazon classquest opponent) received a complete visual overhaul and is now a boss-level opponent.

[Assassin]
 - Cloak of Shadows: Chance to stay cloaked when using magic or ranged attacks starts lower and scales more slowly. Chance to avoid detection by enemies with Enhanced Perception scales better.
 - Claws of Thunder: "Double Attack" mod now adds extra projectiles when used with ranged weapons.
 - Assassin CA tooltips no longer mention the passive "chance opponents cannot evade" because this modifier was non-functioning.
 - Helmets no longer include the Assassin's head as part of the model.
 - Assassin classquest final phase is now a battle with a T-Energy-powered Assassin boss rather than a message from a hologram.

[Druid]
 - New dragonbone armor set: "Mark of the Dragon" themed after the Druid's class quest and focused on dual wielding.
 - Torik's Oath and Draagen's Legacy sets (and their random variants) have new FX.
 - Halgrim's Law has new black dragonscale design.
 - Varmin (Druid classquest boss) received complete visual overhaul.

Thanks for the detailed feedback. I am glad you go with integration with the addendum. Currently I am playing D2F a lot, and I remembered my general impression from characters. If you allow, I will summarize them below:

- less application of energy shield and related skills in comparison to original game. In the original game the seraphim was intended to use it (not that it was pleasant or optimized), but the paladin is even less build to use it. Could you consider including energy shield to Thorns? Except of this, I think the paladin is the best class in the mod;

- the druid was my favorite class in D2, because of the combination of heave 2h hammer and animal form. In D2F, however, shapeshifting is not done as a buff and it does not count for the weapon as damage basis. In my view, increased duration of the shapeshifting would be great quality of life improvement. For taking the weapon into account, I guess it might not be possible due to limitation of the game itself. another thing is the allocation of combat arts. I believe it would be better to swap Oak sage and Hearth of Wolverine with the 2 shapeshifts. This will give a buff in the Primal Magic and will allow saving on skills, for players willing to play in animal form with animals.

- the amazon could be improved by making the multiple shot a combat art with 20 sec duration (like in sacred 1) with graduate increase with levels and combining it with other attack when active. this will increase the versatility of the game a lot. Also the Valkyrie is not necessary to be a buff, but a summon with either duration or as long as it lasts.

The barbarian is just fine, while the remaining 3 classes have never been my cup of tea in D2.

Please accept the above as a slight suggestion by a fan. The mod is outstanding as it is and a total pleasure to play. HAPPY 2022!!!

• Appreciation 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello Flix,

I've been testing out the Assassin and it seems that the "Opponent Level for Deadly Strike" items don't seem to work for Mind Blast and Psychic Hammer.

The mod itself on both CAs work, but items with the "Opponent Level for Deadly Strike" to raise the level don't work.

For example:

I got my "Opponent level for Deadly Strike" to raise to 66% (through various rings). This is shown in the sigma. Mind Blast did about 5k damage on regular hits, and 10k on crits. At about the half way mark, it still does about the same amount (5k on regular, 10k on crit). Only when the monster health is about 25% when regular hits do 10k, and crits do 20k.

• Thanks! 1

I think that's a coding thing, technically intended by the developers.  I thought adding the spell tokens would be enough to activate Deadly Strike fully, but it seems that items simply can't contribute to the effect on spells, no matter what.

Whenever I can get the next release finished based on Dmitriy's coding that should be a thing of the past.

First is I love this mode and your work Flix here is me personal request and me personal feelings :) I hope you understand me feelings <3

Flix ***topic 1*** can you consider in Hell difficulty adding resisit immune for mobs/elite mobs/bosses etc scalling be mobs= 1 random immune for type of dmg / elite = 2 randome immune for type of dmg and bosses = 2-3 random type of dmg  how do you think about this:)

***Topic 2*** I ve played too Diablo 2 fallen mod in highest difficulty too and seems that when I play me Mage and you put stats all on recharge and dmg type of technique you start too be non stop one shot and same is with mobs and elite mobs they become one shoted very eizily  can you consider mobs and bosses a little bit more resist too the primary stats too become little bit tougher + some more hps  on them and base reg little bit higher specialy I would love too see and feel be progression throw all regions(for example in Act 1 region 25% more hp , +2% more resist, +10% to base regeneration hp Act 2: region 35% more hp , +3% more resist, +15% to base regeneration hp Act 3:region 45% more hp , +4% more resist, +20% to base regeneration hp Act 4:region 55% more hp , +5% more resist, +25% to base regeneration hp Act 5:region 65% more hp , +6% more resist, +35% to base regeneration hp Act 6 :region 75% more hp , +7% more resist, +45% to base regeneration hp Act 7:region 85% more hp , +8% more resist, +55% to base regeneration hp Act 8:region 105% more hp , +9% more resist, +75% to base regeneration hp Act 9:region 125% more hp , +10% more resist, +95% to base regeneration hp Act 10:region 155% more hp , +11% more resist, +125% to base regeneration hp that including all mobs/elite mobs/quest mobs/bosses everything thank you <3) so it will feel more liekly progression on the game I consider all of enemies that are problematic like this .,

*** Topic 3 *** Can you add more skills to the bosses so they become more dynamic I dont really know how it s working but for example dragons seems too just auto attacks in most cases and they deal mostly 0 dmg they are like big Golem with just diffrent spirit that looks like dragon either way Bosses are pretty much like this , I would love too be hitted in Hell difficulty be a wall that if you dont made right character with right stats in some Act progression you will just lose bec Variety of Bosses AI and how they use skills will be challenging :) . 

***Topic 4*** There are auras or buffs in this games that your friends can benefit with it :) If yes I would love too see in Hell difficulty that Elite monster get random 1 aura or spell or something that will buff he is teammates / Bosses = 2  if it s possible  if there is no sucha auras or skills meaybe just add based be elite /quest mobs and all bosses ranmdom auras for example elite mobs / quest bosses gets 1 randoma ura that will buff him up / bosses 2-3 auras depends on rng :) 

***Topic 5*** Can you in hell difficulty add options for example for me that mobs in hell if you go there all of them and bosses 30% bigger please :) 

*** I dont know how Arena work in Diablo fallen mod*** 

Can you make that you can comeback and try again Arenas in Diablo fallen ? 

Can you make Respawn bosses every time you restart the game like in other games  I would love it <3  so we can face them again <3

*** topi Bonus ***

there is possiblities that in caves dungoens you can add spawn rate of mos/elite mobs  that they will spawn x2 for example  amd their stats are increased ? I would love too see it that if you go to the dungeon you have too know that there mobs  elite mobs quest booses and bosses you will faced become even more dangerous <3 (fpr example all mobs/elite mobs  from dungeons/caves etc spawns = x3 . then all mobs /elite mobs bosses in dungeons/caves etc  hp *4 dmg *1,3 size (1.2 / etc. so they becoome more dangeruos and everything start changing like when you go to the dungeon  or cave we will face A lot harder mobs that s greta idea in me opinion <3 )

Ps. If Rng is impossible just add be hand ........... it s so much work then but bec of that lol it s so much knoledge in the game and that make game even more fun that you have too learn what mobs, elite mobs bosses do etc what immunity they have what dmg type of you need etc. that would be even greater but it s so much work so <3 I m waiting for your replay I would love too see sucha changes in Hell difficulty <33 I love challenges and I love this game I love learning about the game and feeling about it .

Edited by darqfelenor
  • Like! 1