Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

• 1 month later...

After watching the latest Points of Interest episode (this is the GW2 mostly community-related show), beside from seeing the revenant skills, devs said that the Stability boon (immunity to Crowd-Control skills) will no longer be duration-based. It will become intensity-based, kinda like the Blind condition.

I think in PvE some bosses already have something like this. It's called Defiance if I remember correctly.

• 2 weeks later...

I have only played GW1 so far and still play it. Maybe some time I will buy 2 but I still enjoy 1 and have many friends that still play on it. Some left for 2 but then after a year they came back to 1. Have spent way to many hours playing there over the years. Last count was I think at 97 characters over 6 accounts,,, no I just checked and it's at 8 accounts now. Some of them have over 9,000 hrs. play time on them. Only 2 of the accounts I actualy bought the other 6 were given to me by friends that stopped playing or their family when they passed away.

Keep in mind that GW1 and GW2 are vastly different. Some people do like both, but others not so much. I played GW2 first and consider it the second best PC game I've played. As for GW1, I consider it tied with WoW for the worst game ever, on any platform. So YMMV...