Sacred 2 Quest Tracker bugged, please help

DeadpoolPool

can someone help me plz its no serious but its annoying

when im starting a new quest its not auto enable it as before and in the map there are a lots small circles

I have the 2.65.1 and cm 1.50 im sure its not the cm fault because I have the bug before is rhere a way to fix it?

I tried to reinstall it many times and nothing

when I was playing before the 2.65.1 patch it was fine Helpppppppp

No 80 but many the small circles are silver they are unfinished quests is this normal? before the ice and blood there was not such bug.

But when I manualy press them in logbook the quest pops up is there a way to fix this?

No 80 but many the small circles are silver they are unfinished quests is this normal? before the ice and blood there was not such bug.

But when I manualy press them in logbook the quest pops up is there a way to fix this?

And no I didnt go to the jungle level yet

I can't really parse out what your problem is, other than you started many side quests, and you're upset at seeing all the silver circles. The solution is as SX255 says.

But My problem isnt the map or the circles my problem is that when im accepting a new quest its not showning in the map as a big circle but a small, not even in the compass like before so I have to open the logbook everytime to show the circle on the map

so its not that I have many quests even at the begining with no quests in the map there are already some small circles a blue one and a silver one and after that every new quest that I accept its showing in the map as small and not track it so I open the logbook select the quest and do it, well after that it activates another quest in Thylysium and another in twainbrook.