Anyone done Sacred 2 debug mode quest?

has anyone done the debug mode quest?

it can be found on the starting island when in single player

(I dont know if you are suppose to do it multiplayer or not)

I am running through it at the moment.

grumpy

• Like! 1

one of the new quests in the community patch is a tour of the different regions of the world they are normally impossible or hard to get to. if you activate this quest, which is located in sloeford then one of the places you will visit is the starting island in multiplayer mode, you have a 2 minute time limit but you do have time to acivate a quest while you are there. it to kill all the bugs in the world they appear on your map with blue circles (Class Specific Side Quests).

has anyone done the debug mode quest?

it can be found on the starting island when in single player

(I dont know if you are suppose to do it multiplayer or not)

I am running through it at the moment.

grumpy

Welcome to DarkMatters Grumpy!

I added your question to your topic, hopefully one of the community patch players can see it, after this bump today and be able to offer some help.

• 1 year later...

I did start it, and managed to get a few while on my Bronze run (rush the main quest for Dedicated, then explore the entire map, and finish all side-quests).

One of the bugs was killed by a skele though, and I didn't get the credit, wich means I probably can't finish the quest at all :S

I picked up this quest a few times but have never finished it because the bugs to kill (they're actual scarabs) are spread all across Ancaria in a non-linear way. Meaning that you can kill the first in Sloeford and the next be in the Jungle or Desert. And the quest log is kind of hit and miss, so you always need to pay attention to that quest's entry and make it active all the time for it to point out the blue circles.

I have no idea what happens when you finish it but I'd sure like to know as well. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

yeah lol, but im expecting something much better than legendary Hammer from epic office quest, maybe Soorns Doombringer, Sereish Thunder, Thunderstrike or even The Redeemer, one the best swords of the game would be a really nice drop

• Like! 1

Unlike the Epic Office Quest, there are some really nice drops with this quest. If you open the map and click on the small blue circle for the Bug Quest the compass will point to the next bug to slay that is closest to you. You can play it piece at a time as you travel your way through Ancaria working on quests regionally. Those scarabs turn up in the most unlikely places, like the top of the Seraphim tower.

that's interesting..it consistently drops nice ...like epic office?

:)

gogo

so can you tell us Hooyaah what are those nice drops? now I am curious about this aswell

Well, the one most noteworthy in my mind is (ironically) Bugslayer. It would be more fun to do the quest and see what you get than for me to give you a spoiler of sorts. Besides, I am employing the excuse, "I do not recall," and I'm sticking with it.

:dntknw:

:4rofl: ... :hugs:

gogo

• Like! 1