Cities Skylines

you want to play SimCity again and fill the hole it leaves you? just give Cities Skylines a try. basicly it is just the game SimCity should be. have look at videos on youtube. modding is enabled and supported!

fair price: basic game for 27€ (offers at around 22€)

• Like! 1

Actually saw a review on this and only browsed over it real quick.....might be giving this a try soon...but already have several games I need to actually play...been on a bit of an indie game splurge lately...

have you actually played it? I'm hoping it has the the level of micro-management similar to SimCity4

• Like! 1

yes I bought it...got a special offer for the Deluxe Version for 20,22€ ;) couldn't reject!

the description "the game is what SimCity should has been" fits at its best I think.

you play on a map with 25 tiles. 9 of them can be bought while gaming (modding all 25). Cities up to 1 Mio citizens are possible. you start with nothing and a small budget (the 70.000 bucks are gone too fast! ;) ) and will unlock most of the buidlings later.

these "milestones" will start early. the information layer are good. therefor that Collosal Order developed Cities in Motion the traffic simulation is very good. alltogether you get all the feedback you need to build up a big city.

I don't have got enoug time to play as much as I want to...my "village" is at 8700 citizens at the moment.

• Like! 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I bought it cheap from Green Man gaming as a preorder.

So far so good. There are so many must have mods, which change the game for the btter, fills in the gaps that the devs missed. Steam Works makes it easy to browse and grab these

In fact a few of the mods have been incorporated into recent patches :)

I really like the first person camera mod, really gives you a nice idea of what your city is like down on the ground, GTA style

Very easy to create custom content. I made a few smaller parks and car parks. Then you can slot them into your game.

Edited by CoolColJ