Underworld - Which uniques can just be picked up in the world?

Hi guys

I was wondering which uniques can just be picked up in the world. There are two I know of:

Enlightened Iron: found in a grave on the road between Silver Creek and Porto Vallum.

Thian's Axe of Flames: open to pick up near Mascarell.

Are there any other that one can just go an pick up?

Thanks,

Deon

Actually good feedback Veracious

I should have added underworld to the title...I'll do it now, so that it's better referenced for future readers.

And I'll actually see whether I can have the software auto add "underworld" to topics in the future as well for this forum

:)

gogo

No it was my fault. I always click new content and I missed the section it was listed under. Totally my fault. But if I go back to sacred underworld I'll know about these unique now lol

• Like! 1

If we do count Finished Prototype Sword then we will have some more :P

-Sunglasses - mission on the island in the south-east direction from Khorad-Nur.

-Battered Machette and Hockey Mask (Jason items) - both lay on the ground. Available by going through the trees in Drakenden.

-Thorwyn's Club - I have no clue how to call the place where it is. Between Hedgenton and Drakenden. There is a way form both of them, through the cave. You end up in very beautiful spot, there should be a grave under the tree. Click on it, your tem wil appear.

-Lightsabre (only for Seraphim) - go to the cave in the north-east from Bellevue. There is a quest to rescue a girl from Sakkara Priests. When it's done head to Aish-Jadar and then head east. You should find burnt monastery, dead Seraphim and Your new Lightsabre.

-Shadow Sword - this one is tricky, not every time is a unique. You can find it in the underground of Dryad Forest (there is a Babylon V ship as well). It one-shots You so it will probably take some time until You can figure out the way to reach the sword ^^

-Hack - through "Where is the blacksmith?" quest in Bellevue.

-Book of Wisdom - complicated I would say :P . Obtainable in the series of quests "Path of true warrior" (direct translation from Polish, I'm not sure if this is correct one)

-Golden Shield of the Gods - this one oesn't lay on the ground, isn't obtainable by any quest. Just "good-to-know". Go to Tyr-Haddar with Disarm skill. Find Elven Captains and fight with them... They will eventually drop that shield ;)

• Like! 1

-Lightsabre (only for Seraphim) - go to the cave in the north-east from Bellevue. There is a quest to rescue a girl from Sakkara Priests. When it's done head to Aish-Jadar and then head east. You should find burnt monastery, dead Seraphim and Your new Lightsabre.

The cave you are talking about- is it the same one where you rescue the Seraphim? There is another quest, to save a novice, but this cave is north-west from Bellvue. And can you access this cave from Bellvue, or must you walk south from Hedgenton? I am not sure how to find this cave.

...When it's done head to Aish-Jadar and then head east. You should find burnt monastery, dead Seraphim and Your new Lightsabre.

Is this in the same place as the 'Merely A Nightmare?' quest?

Thank you,

Deon

You can access this cave from Bellevue. For more accurate descriptions You should probably search through the internet, it will give more information I guess. From www.sacred.pl :

miecz_mapa_bellevue.gif

And yeah, this is the same place as the quest You mentioned :)

If we do count Finished Prototype Sword then we will have some more :P

-Sunglasses - mission on the island in the south-east direction from Khorad-Nur.

-Battered Machette and Hockey Mask (Jason items) - both lay on the ground. Available by going through the trees in Drakenden.

-Thorwyn's Club - I have no clue how to call the place where it is. Between Hedgenton and Drakenden. There is a way form both of them, through the cave. You end up in very beautiful spot, there should be a grave under the tree. Click on it, your tem wil appear.

-Shadow Sword - this one is tricky, not every time is a unique. You can find it in the underground of Dryad Forest (there is a Babylon V ship as well). It one-shots You so it will probably take some time until You can figure out the way to reach the sword ^^

-Hack - through "Where is the blacksmith?" quest in Bellevue.

-Book of Wisdom - complicated I would say :P . Obtainable in the series of quests "Path of true warrior" (direct translation from Polish, I'm not sure if this is correct one)

-Golden Shield of the Gods - this one oesn't lay on the ground, isn't obtainable by any quest. Just "good-to-know". Go to Tyr-Haddar with Disarm skill. Find Elven Captains and fight with them... They will eventually drop that shield ;)

Love this list, thanks Virian

Ahh, that Golden Shield... one of the best vanity pieces every created

just wish it could have done a weeeeeeee bit more than just look pretty

:)

gogo