Confusion on Ward Energy Lore's "Damage Absorption"

nstgc

On the wiki for Ward Energy Lore (WEL), it states that it does not affect Block Warding Energy (BWE). However, on both the Warding Energy and Energy Shroud wiki entries it says it does.

By using a character editor to play around with some numbers and mousing over the Sigma sign on the inventory page while increasing WEL, I noticed no changes to any stats.

I'm playing the Steam version of Sacred 2 Gold without the Community patch.

Edited by nstgc
  • Like! 1

you are right about the wiki info on Warding Energy Lore, but I just think the info is a bit tricky because it says WEL does not affect(visually) the parameter of Energy Shields, but in fact it increases the damage absorption value, just its not displayed, I think none of the skills show effects on Sigma

Other skills, e.g Spell Resistance, don't have a visual effect in game either, they are working but you cant just see any effects or changes, that should be fixed in my opinion

• Like! 1

On the wiki for Ward Energy Lore (WEL), it states that it does not affect Block Warding Energy (BWE). However, on both the Warding Energy and Energy Shroud wiki entries it says it does.

By using a character editor to play around with some numbers and mousing over the Sigma sign on the inventory page while increasing WEL, I noticed no changes to any stats.

I'm playing the Steam version of Sacred 2 Gold without the Community patch.

And welcome to DarkMatters Nstgc!

:)

gogo