Grim Dawn is now content complete

On 9/1/2017 at 8:52 AM, Dorimil said:

after some holiday break we finished on Elite difficulty yesterday evening. our group is still overpowered. ;) the final boss tooks around 15-20 seconds...

strange thing: all the legendary items for finishing elite were for our arcanist! O.O

just take first look to ultimate and entering the very first rift an dfinishing the main quest until Viloth.

we hope that the addon will be released when we finish ultimate to go on straight ahaed! :D

we tested crucible in MP during the hoidays and it seems that there it is as easy with a group as in the "normal" MP. we finished 10 rounds with 10 waves with three players without any problems and time run-out.

This is great to read about Dorimil, I enjoyed playing the first bit of this game while back when it was released.  Any chance of there being any video of the group of you in combat together?

:)

gogo

I don't know if you were able to see anything! :D four chars with over ten pets and a lot of coloured skills...

I do have sometimes problems to mark an enemy and then just spam my bombs into the crowd! :lol: listing all active buffs now get into the third row...

but I will ask the others, if it is ok and try to record the final fight of Act 1 (and then try to find out the login for my youtube account :blush: ), that should be our target for next Thursday

• 2 weeks later...

so we finished Act I on ultimate. Warden Krieg took around 20 seconds (both existances together) :starwars:

starting Actt II until the Staunton Mine. we are all now level 75 and able to equip the latest items, at the moment we found items most 2-3 levels above our chars.

@gogo: I tried to record it with NVidia software, but it seemed to not working...found no video file on my computer nor the NVidia cloud... :mellow: I will try again!

2 hours ago, Dorimil said:

so we finished Act I on ultimate. Warden Krieg took around 20 seconds (both existances together) :starwars:

starting Actt II until the Staunton Mine. we are all now level 75 and able to equip the latest items, at the moment we found items most 2-3 levels above our chars.

@gogo: I tried to record it with NVidia software, but it seemed to not working...found no video file on my computer nor the NVidia cloud... :mellow: I will try again!

Happy wth hearing about your adventuers, and delighted your'e still trying for the video

awsesome!
:)

gogo