Razer mamba mice

Knuckles

I have now bought 3 in the last couple years....and every time after a bit of use...I find I am constantly double-clicking when I only wanted a single click or losing stuff I try to drag or highlight....they seem to get extremely finicky/sensitive the more I use them

I have cleaned the heck out of them and tried reducing the sensitivity but no avail. Now using a wireless Logitech mouse I got for 20 bucks (originally meant for work) and it works great.

Tried new drivers...old drivers...microsoft drivers...doesn't matter...just wondering if anyone else has experienced it and might have a solution...hate to buy a $150 mouse and never use it..

Bought a Naga too...I couldn't get it to work at all :(

Used to love Razer products but now wondering what's going on

• Like! 1

I have now bought 3 in the last couple years....and every time after a bit of use...I find I am constantly double-clicking when I only wanted a single click or losing stuff I try to drag or highlight....they seem to get extremely finicky/sensitive the more I use them

I have cleaned the heck out of them and tried reducing the sensitivity but no avail. Now using a wireless Logitech mouse I got for 20 bucks (originally meant for work) and it works great.

Tried new drivers...old drivers...microsoft drivers...doesn't matter...just wondering if anyone else has experienced it and might have a solution...hate to buy a $150 mouse and never use it..

Bought a Naga too...I couldn't get it to work at all :(

Used to love Razer products but now wondering what's going on

I remember when I went through a ton of mousies..I think I put together a post about them. I was so scared to die in Diablo 3, that I went to Staples and kept buying loads and loads of mouses... finally settled on...you got it...

logitech 20.00 mouse

Still got my little baby!

:dance:

gogo

I have two Razor Naga Hex mice myself. I had one but it started flaking out. Razor replaced it under warranty, but it took a couple months. I bought another one to use in the interim. Overall I'm happy with them.

Before getting my first Naga Hex, I used a basic trackball. For games like Sacred 2, that worked just fine for me.

• Like! 1