Hands: 2

Class: Unique

Sockets: 2 + 1

Socket Types:

Gold : 2

Silver : 0

Bronze : 0

Element: 1

Available Levels: 5 - 205 (Increment 10)

Base damage modified by Dexterity attribute

Affected by Pole Arms Skill

Variable Modifiers:

- Offensive Skills +X

- Opponent's armor: Physical -X%

- Chance to hit additional opponents +X%

URL: http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Trychelion's_Pole

Instructions:

Be sure to back up your existing chest.sacred2chest file before doing anything! Installing this file will overwrite your Shared tab in your player chest.

For XP, it's located in:

C:\Documents and Settings\<userID>\My Documents\Saved Games\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2

For Vista and Windows 7:

C:\Users\<userID>\Saved Games\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2

Extract the Chest.sacred2chest file from this Zip file and place it in your Saved Games folder.

Click here to download this file

• Like! 1

This is an important piece... for a while, I had gotten of old ranged Dryads, and was trying tok work on getting a Dryad left click build only from a horse... turns out this pole is pretty much the only one that can do MP damage from a horse... with no CA's available, there's only one drop for Strengthpoles with the MP mod, and this one that's dex powered with the MP mods.

if yer gonna run a pony build up to Plat or Niob, you need MP kill ability, as PonyBoy showed us, getting his pony build up to Niob... he ran a SW though, and was able to build a strength build using this pole... kind of boring, as there's no real magical animations...and that's why I wanted to build a Dex build, to maybe have a chance of using left click ranged AND left click Clunk with the pole... problem is that the Dex build used to power this pole for my Dryad just didnt have the damage... much more was coming from the SW strength Pole, Impaler of Heroes had much faster kill speed.

:)

gogo

Yeah I tend to agree, melee weapons that use Dex or Int tend to pale next to their Strength-based counterparts. I addressed this in both of my main mods, amping up the damage coming from attributes.