Diablo 2 Fallen on SacredWiki

Flix

These are scrumptious pages Flix, they look great in the wiki with your content and formatting!

Amazon_icon.png This powerful woman warrior belongs to nomadic bands who roam the islands in the Jade Sea. The wandering of these groups often brings them into conflict with other peoples, so the Amazon is accustomed to fighting to defend her own. The Amazon people are a relatively isolated culture. Adapting over the centuries to their tropical milieu, they have built magnificent cities in the forest canopy. While her skill with the bow rivals that of any other, the Amazon is also adept in the use of all other throwing weapons, as well as in hand to hand combat. The Amazon is much sought after as a mercenary, in which type of service she will be loyal as long as her own ends are also served. The Paths

Light Path Introduction: "I shall purge this land of the Shadow. Let there be light!"

Shadow Path Introduction: "I sense... great sorrow and misery. I hear foul creatures about. This just keeps getting better and better!"

Amazon Starting Attributes

Base starting attributes level 1, silver difficulty, no survival bonus, naked.

Strength Stamina Vitality Dexterity Intelligence Willpower Hitpoints 22 25 22 30 27 20 135
  • Like! 1

It's awesome Flix...I've been following the videos as they have been coming out on YOutube... its a great combination of content and video ... great work!

:)

gogo

• Like! 1
  • 1 month later...

Slow going as Sacred isn't my main hobby anymore, but Necromancer Combat Arts are now finished! All your questions about his Curses, Dark Summons and more are now answered and documented.

Couldn't get all of the videos in HD this time as my computer was slowing down too much for some reason.

• Like! 1
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The first section of the first phase of the new bestiary is finished: There is now a Boss Bestiary page for Diablo 2 Fallen.

Right now all the new bosses introduced in the mod are filled in. They have complete pages, with pictures, stats, descriptions of their special abilities, their location (and a map pic if I could find one on the Wiki), plus a link to the new D2F Boss and Superunique Map. You can also find links to the original monster's page (if applicable) on the Diablo Wiki.

If you want to know all the info about these new monsters, from how they were inspired to how to beat them, you can't afford to miss these pages!

Next to come are all the old mini-bosses that got redesigned in the mod and a list of all the Dragon bosses!

Terrific new Index page, Flix... info on beasties is always delicious for players, ins and outs, secrets and what makes monsters tick

... looking forward to your reads!

gogo

• Like! 1

I was torn between doing this and making a monsters video. The video would be more exciting but having actual info about the monsters is massively more useful for players.

A dliemma, but accurate with your analysis. This game's built for number crunchers...having the skinny on inny is very useful and sastisfying as it lets players use your info to make choices to provide freedom for their own builds.

good choice

gogo

• Like! 1

I was torn between doing this and making a monsters video. The video would be more exciting but having actual info about the monsters is massively more useful for players.

A dliemma, but accurate with your analysis. This game's built for number crunchers...having the skinny on inny is very useful and sastisfying as it lets players use your info to make choices to provide freedom for their own builds.

good choice

gogo

Yeah and as usual when I put D2F on the Wiki, the close examination of the details helps me make the mod even better. I found a few bugs to squash with a new upcoming patch.

• Like! 1