Diablo 2 Fallen on SacredWiki

Flix

I heard that Wastelands was once the place in which dragons lived and fighted during the great war, but, maybe one young golden dragon survived the war and has been sleeping somewhere in a hidden place all the time until now ;)

:gogo:

gogo

• Like! 1

:lol:

...when he was formerly "ent opponent" was he a super unique as well?

gogo

He was an elite enemy. There really isn't a Super-Unique classification in Sacred 2. It's Diablo 2 lingo. I just borrowed it for elite enemies in the mod that are actually unique in design and abilities (as opposed to just being a renamed elite enemy).

When you look at the vanilla Quest Bestiary for instance, there are tons of "unique" enemies but almost none of them are actually unique. They're identical to the standard enemy of that type in every way except for the name. It's for this reason I'm not going to re-do the entire Quest Bestiary for the Diablo 2 Fallen Wiki.

"Ent Opponent" AKA Lord Tannebaum is actually unique though. He probably deserves to be made a boss. Super-Uniques are those enemies in the mod that are basically mini-bosses but are still classed as elite. So in those rare instances that I remade a vanilla quest enemy to be unique, I'll probably give him the Super-Unique designation and add him to the Wiki.

The Dream Vampire is another example that comes to mind. He's actually a Vampire now in the mod, not a Stone Warrior. :)

• Like! 1

Insects are added to the D2F Bestiary.

"Spiders of all shapes and sizes infest nearly every region of Ancaria. Keep plenty of Antidote Potions on hand when exterminating their nests. Scarabs and Scorpions can also be found crawling the desert sands. Don't underestimate them because of their small size. A swarm can overwhelm even the most seasoned fighter."

There were lots of insect designs that Ascaron made but never put into the game. They're all active now, as you can see from the bestiary pics.

• Like! 1
  • 2 months later...

The animation for 'Inferno' is new, isn't it?

It's "SM11". In the unmodded game it's used when the High Elf casts Cascading Shroud. The entries just needed an ["ATTACK"] line added to make the animations work for an offensive spell.

The inferno effect is stunning. I watched it a few times right now, its hard to belive our litte old Sacred 2 can pump this out

Love the way it puffs and dissipates away

:)

gogo

• Like! 1