iPad owners - I have a free game code

Hi all, it's been a long time between posts. :bye:

I have been given a spare iOS code from the developers for the game Metro 2033: Wars as I helped them fix and test the issues the game had with the iPad Pro.

It is a turn-based strategy game for tablets. It is a premium game currently priced at 7.99USD in the App Store. There are no IAP's.

The code I have needs to be redeemed via iTunes so you need that to be installed on your pc. Then you sync your iPad to iTunes and download and install the game.

If you are interested in receiving the code please post here and in a couple of days I will give it to someone. Please only ask if you are genuinely interested in the game and its game play style.

There are some early reviews on the net. Note that a patch has been released that addresses some of the difficulty concerns that people initially had.

cheers, :drinks:

stubbs.

• Like! 1

Very kind and generous of you to off this code Stubbie!

I dont have an Ipad here, but I'm sure someone else on boards probably will

is this the trailer here?

:)

gogo

Hey there Gogo :bow: Good to see you matey!

No my friend, that is not the game. That is a first person shooter game for the pc and xbox 360 I believe.

This is the game that I have on offer......it is a slow paced turn based tactical game only available for tablets.

The video below is of the Android version but the iOS version is basically the same. :)

I have an iPad, am seriously thinking of getting an iPad Pro, and also have 2033 Redux on the PS4. I don't really like FPS games because, unlike real life, I can't hit the broad side of a barn in a game.

Have you thought about making your offer on one of the many iPad forums? One that I am a member of is the Apple iPad Forum:

http://www.ipadforums.net/

Hope you find someone to give the code to before it runs out.

• Like! 1

I have an iPad, am seriously thinking of getting an iPad Pro, and also have 2033 Redux on the PS4. I don't really like FPS games because, unlike real life, I can't hit the broad side of a barn in a game.

Played around a bit with the IPad Pro at the Best Buy here, hugely massive and so so fast

also so so SO very expensive...

then again, its supposed to replace a desk top right?

:)

gogo

It's so much more powerful than any of the first PCs it's almost ludicrous. I was planning on getting one with a combination keyboard/case so it would be a replacement for my WinTel Notebook. I was all set to purchase one the day before the annual Apple announcement of new products at their keynote address. It was suggested I might want to wait until after to make my decision.

Glad I did. I like the new features for the new 9.7" iPad Pro but still want the larger size so it will better match the notebook footprint. Guess I will now have to wait at least another year to see if they retrofit the features into the larger model.

Have you thought about making your offer on one of the many iPad forums? One that I am a member of is the Apple iPad Forum:

http://www.ipadforums.net/

Hope you find someone to give the code to before it runs out.

Hey Spock, good to see you again matey :)

The game will work on any iPad...you sure you don't want it? As I said it is not a FPS,,,it is a Turn Based Tactical game as shown in my YouTube link above.

As it seems no one is interested here I will go over to the forum you mentioned. Thanks for the suggestion.

It would be a shame to not use the code.....and funny enough the dev just sent me another three codes :wacko:

Unfortunately just after I posted this thread my hard drive died on me :sob:

I lost everything!.....if anyone has had that happen to them then they know what I am currently going through to try and get some sort of resemblance of what my pc looked like before :cry:

Just downloading all my games will take a couple of weeks lol.

So my pc is currently running in bare minimum mode.

Apart from that shamozzle it's just lucky I had the codes sent to my Gmail account so all good there.

bye now :bye:

Edited by stubbie

Well so much for that idea Spock. ☹️

They must have thought I was some sort of con artist.

They banned me. ?

Guess they dont have too many people genuinely offering free premium games.

I am kind of over it all now anyway.

Seems no one in any forum I post in wants a free game.

Oh well...I tried. ?

Since you seem to have multiple codes that no one wants, I am willing to try one. My daughter also likes games but she doesn't have an iPad.

If you want, I can login to the forum and contact someone about you being banned. That shouldn't have happened ... unless it was your very first post. Posting links in a first post is too much like spam activity to even bother looking at closely. Most forums just automatically ban. :(

They banned me.

Oh well...I tried.

Which forum banned you ...the one for the game?

:o

gogo

They banned me.

Oh well...I tried.

Guess no good deed goes unpunished

Seems a bit of an over-reaction though....nice of you to offer though I don't have an IPad

• Like! 1

Since you seem to have multiple codes that no one wants, I am willing to try one. My daughter also likes games but she doesn't have an iPad.

If you want, I can login to the forum and contact someone about you being banned. That shouldn't have happened ... unless it was your very first post. Posting links in a first post is too much like spam activity to even bother looking at closely. Most forums just automatically ban. :(

Don't worry about it mate. ;)

I simply offered the codes in my first post...I didn't put any links up,,,mainly because I don't have any links lol.

But any ways....I will pm you all the codes I have. You may do what you like with them. :)

You will be doing me a big favour just accepting them :lol:

Edited by stubbie
  • Like! 1

Received 4 codes.

Started trying to redeem them from the bottom of the list.

The first one finally redeemed and I got the software.

Wonder why one code would work but the rest wouldn't?

Thanks! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got around to uploading the game to my portable devices. It refuses to work for very long on my iPad2. Keeps CTD.

It seems to run OK on my iPhone 6P but it is just too small for these old, tired eyes to keep up with.

At least I have it. If/when I upgrade to the iPadPro 12.x" tablet, it should be fine. So far it looks much more interesting than Metro Redux which I got for my PS4.