The Related Word Game - 2017!

Amazon -> HelloFresh

Our second said that many other students use it. We rented a basement appartment at an old couple for her at the university place. So she has a storage room for all the fruits, meat , vegs and potatoes from our field. Often the couple makes the dinner so when they return from classes some warm food awaits them.

But for town people meal-kits seem to be an option.

HF200728_BIG_IDEA_OOH_BOX_MB__47_new_Log

2 hours ago, chattius said:

Amazon -> HelloFresh

Our second said that many other students use it. We rented a basement appartment at an old couple for her at the university place. So she has a storage room for all the fruits, meat , vegs and potatoes from our field. Often the couple makes the dinner so when they return from classes some warm food awaits them.

But for town people meal-kits seem to be an option.

HF200728_BIG_IDEA_OOH_BOX_MB__47_new_Log

Hello fresh … Uber food

It seems like everything to your door these days

Uber Food -> superfood

Don't know what these are and how they are defined. I think everything which helps me to survive our climate must be a superfood.

Sauerkraut the Powerkraut!!!

Rhymes nicely the auer is spoken like the ower.

71X2GQWKXKL.gif

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, chattius said:

Uber Food -> superfood

Don't know what these are and how they are defined. I think everything which helps me to survive our climate must be a superfood.

Sauerkraut the Powerkraut!!!

Rhymes nicely the auer is spoken like the ower.

71X2GQWKXKL.gif

Ahahah … here for the rhyming awesomeness 

Powekraut - superfoods 

😍

gogo

salacious -> lust 

A very famous wine farm not far from where I live (+-20km) is called Vrede & Lust, and they are one of my favourite winefarms. Vrede translates to Peace/peaceful/Tranquil

blocker -> floor wax

Living in an old wooden patchwork house with wooden floors we used something which is called Blocker in our local slang. It is/was used to work floor wax paste into the planks.

It is a heavy metal block with a ball joint and a pole. Don't know how it is named in English. We use now an electrical tool with more liquid oil/wax.

1200px-BLOCKERBohnerbesen.JPG

• Like! 1
10 hours ago, gogoblender said:

impact -> ocean

heard one of our oceans is the impact of a metorite?

:O

gogo

A meteorite big enough to create an ocean would have destroyed the earth. Even the Chicxulub crater is quite small compared with an ocean.

Ocean -> Alfred Wegener

Teached at nearby Marburg. The one with the continental drift

Pangea_animation_03.gif

Our third was considering the Alfred Wegener school at Marburg because of its art department. But the train and bus access would have costed 4 hours a day. Was easier to visit a school twice as far away,

• Like! 1
11 hours ago, chattius said:

A meteorite big enough to create an ocean would have destroyed the earth. Even the Chicxulub crater is quite small compared with an ocean.

Ocean -> Alfred Wegener

Teached at nearby Marburg. The one with the continental drift

Pangea_animation_03.gif

Our third was considering the Alfred Wegener school at Marburg because of its art department. But the train and bus access would have costed 4 hours a day. Was easier to visit a school twice as far away,

hah, lol true re size ... :lol:

Alfred Wegener -> osmosis

:D

gogo

Osmosis -> soulmate

Osmosis is a french ScyFi mini-series on Netflix. Modern science allows to find the perfect soul-mate, but it has side effects. Our Third watched it, she has French and not English at school