The Related Word Game - 2017!

2 hours ago, Delta! said:

Wireless -> Wifi

I have two Logitech wireless contollers for my laptop, for playing Mortal Combat

I adore logitech they had the best support in the business up there with Apple and anker —- We got a logitech surroundsound for Christmas and has done nothing but impress For the money

wifi - relevant

No Wi-Fi no life

🥺

gogo

meaningful -> booster vaccine

Our second got her third dosis. Long delayed fifth hide transplant surgery and artificial lowered immune system because of this. And then, thought Germany was quite save, but all these stupid paranoids who refuse to get immunisation... Only 67% immunisation. So booster was necessary

Surrounding villages every above 12 years is, so it must be town people. In countryside everyone knows nearly everyone and people fear to infect people they know

Booster vaccine -> get

I went for my vaccine as soon as I could. And then you still get these people who are all "no, I don't want it. It is not natural, I don't know what it is going to do to my body"

Do you drive/ever been in a car? Have you ever flown in an airplane?  Do you use cellphones? Those things are not natural! It will give your body a better chance of fighting off covid and make you less likely to be a carrier. Are you a virologist? No?!? Then keep your backwards opinion for yourself, stay quiet and get the vaccine.

59 minutes ago, Hooyaah said:

Noah's Ark => seaworthy

:agreed:

Seaworthy -> journey 

loved the remake of this movie with The angels helping defend the fighters of the ark… Pure awesome!The angels helping defend the fighters of the ark… Pure awesome!

🙏

gogo

22 hours ago, chattius said:

Journey -> faithfully

Not heared for years and then this weeks two times on the car radio. Must be a new moderator.

Oldey! 😄

Faithfully = > challenge 

🤩

gogo

challenge -> marriage

It is a tradition here that the fresh married couple has to do some challenges when leaving the church to proof that they can work together at problems.

Most common is to saw a trunk, when one is a firefighter to extinguish a fire, at farmers: the key to the door in the church wall is bound on a hen and the couple has to catch it, ...

We were confrontated with trunk and saw and a Leiterwagen with a damage wheel we had to replace. Wife from a car mechanic family, me from a woodworkking one.

Oldest daughter, saw and since she studied arboristic (care for trees), husband bridge building engineer, so they had to build a wooden bridge, parts were there for a Leonardo-bridge.

Problem is to remember your skills when your heart goes wild after the marriage ceremony.

The saw is often painted with the date of marriage and the initials of the couple. In old times it was mounted above the bed or the front door

640px-Leonardo_Bruecke.jpg

Leiterwagen = ladder waggon

657px-Bad_Schussenried_-_Museumsdorf_K%C

saw challenge

bc59fe2b-eb67-4412-a67a-33afd352c9e0_2.j

fire extinguih challenge

1a032773-3b75-437f-90a5-ec4bb00579ce_2.j

vacation -> 2024

Hopefully. We do only every second year because we need people to look for our animals, a replacement doc for my wife, .... And I don't believe in a safe vacation 2022 - my wife has a lot patients aged 90+.

Considering a small winter camp for the twins and some friends but getting the okay from authorities is getting hard, even it is an isolated place and quarantine possible.

• Like! 1

delicious -> Bryndzové halušky

2 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Slovakia -> delicious 

I think there’s actually a store here that sells sausages and unique goods from that area… Very delicious

🤗

gogo

Probably because it is close to poutine: small potato dumblings , molten sheep cheese and a cover with fat from roasted fat back, roasted crispy fatback cubes and roasted onions. That's how my grandpa did it. He did several wood sales and buys in Slovakia and the forestmaster wives did it alot. In spring he added bear garlic for a more local taste :)

Picture from the site with the recipe below

bryndzove-halusky-slovakian-potato-dumpl

https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/57890-bryndzove-halusky-slovakian-potato-dumplings-with-bryndza-cheese

• Like! 1
19 hours ago, chattius said:

delicious -> Bryndzové halušky

Probably because it is close to poutine: small potato dumblings , molten sheep cheese and a cover with fat from roasted fat back, roasted crispy fatback cubes and roasted onions. That's how my grandpa did it. He did several wood sales and buys in Slovakia and the forestmaster wives did it alot. In spring he added bear garlic for a more local taste :)

Picture from the site with the recipe below

bryndzove-halusky-slovakian-potato-dumpl

https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/57890-bryndzove-halusky-slovakian-potato-dumplings-with-bryndza-cheese

I love it! Looks like perfect comfort food. what a fabulous memory  and experience you have to draw from Chattius

Bryndzové halušky -> sugar shack

download.jpg

oooh yah... 

:drool:

gogo