The Related Word Game - 2017!

Battlezone -> Elite

Played it on my BBC Acorn, the third hand computer I used mainly for machine code: shortwave morse code for my dad.

• Like! 1

milk -> dinner invitation

Younger sister played soccer in a mixed school sport class. Being very quick a boy tried to stop her but he was too slow and his kick hit her tibia. Later the day my sis was helping my grandma to milk the cows and she got a kick from a cow against the same place. When at school again her leg looked real bad and the boy excused thinking it was him. He invited her for a dinner as excuse. My sis said to me, do you really think I would mention that I was hit by a cow. Whole class would have laughed - and the boy was real hot.

• zomgod! 1

chocolade -> wild boar

Normally we make our own not so spiced special gingerbread (Soßenkuchen= sauce cake) in advance for a sauce to wild boar or game.

But if it is mushroom season: Roasted wild boar with a sauce from chocolade and golden chanterelle mushrooms...

Getafix - in German and Scandinavia Miraculix, French Panoramix, .... I hate to talk about Asterix in other languages :)

need for speed -> Terminal Velocity

Not too bad idea and movie, but Charlie Sheen's face... It seems that he took it as a comedy and not an action movie. I know many of my friends watched it because of Natassja Kinski.

• Like! 1