The Related Word Game - 2017!

mystery machine -> VW Typ 2 T1

Never knew which car the Mystery Machine was, but the VW Typ 2 T1 was the first of the micro busses. Some of them are still at firefighters, every older firefighter can repair a T1. We use our T1 only at open door days. We own a T3 Synchro (four wheel driven) which has 4 decades on its back now. T3 was last with the engine in back.

vw-bulli.jpg

In real small villages a T1 was the only firefighter car and had ladders and other equip on the roof.

• Like! 1

Jet Ski  -> Vacation

And... leaving tomorrow morning at 5 15 am in the morning from Montreal to Toronto then 1..5 hr later to Bridgetown... 

gonna work on mah tan!

:l_diver:

gogo

Vacation -> Häh?

Local slang for what is this... We can only do it every second or third year. My wife needs other docs to look for her patients, which isn't this easy on countryside. Someone needs to look for all our animals, Our CEO had a stroke and still recovering, so I have to do sales travels, developement and production overview...

Hopefully we can do Camargue or Wattenmeer before global warming floods them.

Luckily we live in the most beautiful place in the world and weekend short trips with canoo, bicycle, lake visits take nearly no time.

Devil Wears Prada -> Smartphone

There was a time when a must do in Paris was to climb the Eiffel-Tower. When I visited paris with my daughter throwing a smartphone in the fountains at the Place de la Concorde was the thing to do.

She needed a dress for Abschlussball (sort of prom) and being 198cm visiting a normal shop was a nogo. So I took her with me at a sales travel to Paris. The hotel manager told as a good, creative and fast tayloress near the place de la concorde. My daughter was copying the scene in one of the dresses she bought and when people were applauding she took it for the prom. There was even a nice boy rescuing the phone befor the flic's good get angry

) LXR.gif

beatles -> Yesterday

what a surprise and darling gem

... imagine waking up in a world that had all memory of the beetles wiped out... and only you remembered...what would you do 

55 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

beatles -> Yesterday

what a surprise and darling gem

... imagine waking up in a world that had all memory of the beetles wiped out... and only you remembered...what would you do 

Well, Rommell, I suppose, that I would have to share their music with the world again, as did the movie's protagonist.

yesterday => future :music:

• Appreciation 1
14 minutes ago, Hooyaah said:

Well, Rommell, I suppose, that I would have to share their music with the world again, as did the movie's protagonist.

yesterday => future :music:

future -> present

yeah ..what an ending right?

from the heart and endless!

:gogo:

:gogo: