The Related Word Game - 2017!

1 hour ago, gogoblender said:

beautiful horses.  What kind of temperaments?

gogo

Coldblood horses, so quiet calm but still horses. Sudden noises like a breaking chain or tree may make them rear up. That's why no watchers are allowed in most cases

Rockefeller plaza -> fire brigade

Rockefeller family has its origine in the village Rockenfeld,

The village was first documented in 1280 as Rukenvelt. Until 1693 it belonged to Gönnersdorf [de; fr] (today part of Feldkirchen). In 1846 11 families lived in the village, from 1885 an official school was established, which was closed again in 1935.

At the end of World War II 50 people still lived in Rockenfeld.[1] Due to constant emigration, the local council decided to dissolve the community in 1965.[1] In 1969 the abandoned houses and courtyards were burned down by the fire brigade.[3] In 1995 the last house was demolished. Today Rockenfeld is a deserted area with a memorial from 1962/63 and a memorial stone as the only remains.

• Thanks! 1

Pizza -> pine apple

Are you for or against pineapple on Pizza?

I say you can eat what you like, how you like as long as you don't try to forcr it on me... and no to fois grass

• Like! 1
40 minutes ago, Delta! said:

Pizza -> pine apple

Are you for or against pineapple on Pizza?

I say you can eat what you like, how you like as long as you don't try to forcr it on me... and no to fois grass

luuuuuurve pineapple on Pizza! pretty much loving add fruit to almost everything I eat, picked this up last year and love looking for combos in my salads

pineapple -> ham

Ola .. la Hawaiian!

:dance2:

gogo

frittata -> Dulges

WARNING, this contains a recipe fpr barbarian Hessian food. Continue reading only if you have a strong stomach!!!

local recipe we do at firefighters. When have open house day lot of people come just for Dulges or pea soup from the field kitchen.

Mix of bacon, red sausage slices, 4*potatoe stripes, 1 onions striped, 1 sour fruits (prefer sorb tree) in stripes, some eggs, 1 leek rings, all roasted on a big big plate

served with mashed appled and apple wine

180902-wetzlar-00345.jpg

• Haha 1

fast -> Porsche 911 GT2 RS

Fastest ever car on the Nürburgring Nordschleife which is allowed to drive on public streets. Wonder if it is faster than my 1970 NSU Prinz...

porsche-gt2-rs-2017-02.jpg?itok=5Gz5Tt1c

That auto slalom racing is where the Prinz still shines, after 50 years.

• Like! 1
59 minutes ago, Hooyaah said:

transportation => distribution:JC_PacMan:

:singsanta:<= the largest distributor on Christmas Eve

no distribution hangups for him :lol:

distribution -> connections

:)

gogo