The Related Word Game - 2017!

22 minutes ago, Hooyaah said:

energy => natural gas

Approximately 50% of the energy generated in Texas is via natural gas.

:hooyaah:

natural gas -> hydro

Quebec, the province i live her in canada has one of the largest hydro electricity in world as one of worlds cheapest

... while groceries are super expensive here  electricity is dirt cheap

:superman:

gogo

hydro -> Kneippism

Hope we can finish our village Kneippsche Wassertretanlage this summer. Ours will be multifunctionlal: use as hydrotherapy/Kneippism, use to bring more oxygen in the rivelet, use to fill an emergency water pond for fires, ....

8033651_wassertretanlage-in-schambach.jp

Beatles -> fourth class band

Early sixties there was a demand by english speaking sailors in Hamburg for band playing english new rock and roll.  Howie Casey and the Seniors were the first Liverpool band with a LP and they were hired. When asked if the music club should also hire the then unknown Beatles Casey said that this fourth class band would ruin the fame of Liverpool music. But the Beatles were cheap and promised to sign a 7 days, 8 hours a day contract...

They started the hard way, not like bands in the late sixties which were casted.

• Like! 1

wedding band -> Goldsmith

While a musical wedding band might be fourth class, the one around the finger should be as good as you can afford it. Mine had to be refitted by a real good goldsmith with a flexible part. Can't wear it at the very high electromagnetic fields together with explosives at work. So I wanted it easy to remove and put ob again, without the fear to loose it because it became to wide.

Goldschiedin-saegt-Ring.jpg

• Like! 1