The Related Word Game - 2017!

augmented (reality) -> better

Virtual reality is still so clunky... what a disappointment the occulus was , last pool party we were at the kids had to be forced into booting it up because they had all gone back to Xbox after Christmas

:cry:

gogo

beautiful -> goats

I bought 20 goats for thorn bush removing, they give milk, they feed on thorn bushs, and two of them can even pull a small wagon. But I never saw them doing this:

Zehn zahme Ziegen zogen zehn Zentner Zucker zum Zoo.

Ten tame goats pulled ten hundredweights of sugar to the zoo

• Haha 1

Jamaican Pattys -> Maultaschen

Lot of recipes. I prefer to fill the noodle sheets with the same stuff I use for selfmade Bratwurst mixed with some fresh herbs like bear garlic. The noodle sheets are boiled in a herb soup and eaten with it.

maultaschen-schwaebische-rezept.jpg

• Like! 1
2 hours ago, chattius said:

Jamaican Pattys -> Maultaschen

Lot of recipes. I prefer to fill the noodle sheets with the same stuff I use for selfmade Bratwurst mixed with some fresh herbs like bear garlic. The noodle sheets are boiled in a herb soup and eaten with it.

maultaschen-schwaebische-rezept.jpg

Mauktasche - hoisin

Go to sauce for all kinds of dumplings

gogo

image.png

hoisin -> caramalized Sauerkraut

Grandma did:

pan with some lard, then sauerkraut with bit sugar, fine cut sour apples and onions, some apple wine and caraway

All boiled till wine is thickened and Sauerkraut getting brown

Was added to roasted meat, potatoe dumpling, Himmel und Erde, ...

It shares with hoisin the fermented, sweet sour taste. but isn't a sauce. Luckily we barbarians eat it this way, There are restaurants which add cream and use a immersion blender to turn it into a sauce,

I like the classical way where you see the original parts and have less fat because of no cream.

sauerkraut-nach-omas-art.jpg

• Like! 1

fair -> Carabana

Bet noone really knew him before. At the European athletics championship yesterday Carabana from Andorra stopped to help an athlet who stumpled and was at the ground in pain. When the rest of the field was approaching again he moved him out of the way.

• Appreciation 1
5 hours ago, chattius said:

fair -> Carabana

Bet noone really knew him before. At the European athletics championship yesterday Carabana from Andorra stopped to help an athlet who stumpled and was at the ground in pain. When the rest of the field was approaching again he moved him out of the way.

Heartwarming

carabana - > carbonera   
mmmm … Haven’t had some in a while

😄

gogo