The Related Word Game - 2017!

matinee -> delightful

I remember a few times getting to lunch time movie showings. Always felt like a treat, specially with picking up some good food in the area... montreal had great cinemas in those days... enter the Imperial!
large.jpgimperial02.jpg

...just for a movie right?

:D

gogo

• Appreciation 1
33 minutes ago, chattius said:

delightful -> Loreley

The Loreley rock was turned into a gun platform as a border fortress against France. Ruined many of the romatic look but the platform is now location for concerts with up to 100000 people.

I am so old that I visited David Bowie Outside tour at the Lorelei while being at university 1996. 

Its just a strange lately that Ive come to "dig" David Bowie...even the slow stuff... great lyrics, timeless sentiments, always a fresh journey with him

Lorely  -> Blarney

:D

gogo

• Appreciation 1
54 minutes ago, chattius said:

trust -> but

I think 99% of all sentences containing 'trust' also contain a 'but'.

I t hink Lenin said: 'Trust is good, but control is better'

Reagon said 'Trust, but verify!' which is quite the opposite of trust, even for a politician

With teenage daughters and being a math, I am with game theory 'tit for tat'. Trust till fooled and then react.

but -> pork

mmmm, yum yum

:drool:

gogo

• Appreciation 1
47 minutes ago, Hooyaah said:

pork => ribs

I have a slow-cooked recipe for pork spare or baby back ribs that would curl your toes, Rommel! :drool:

So, if you're ever in east Texas, look me up and I'll hook you up! :hooyaah:

Seriously Steve, you make that offer TOO GOOD

I was actually down in Houston years ago visiting family we know there years ago... I remember that Galleria AND the hot weather... beauty place!

Ribs -> company

bbq needs company!

Steve does your area stay warm during the winter months or get a little chilly?
:)

gogo

• Appreciation 1

Arcade Game => Battlezone

16 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Seriously Steve, you make that offer TOO GOOD

I was actually down in Houston years ago visiting family we know there years ago... I remember that Galleria AND the hot weather... beauty place!

Ribs -> company

bbq needs company!

Steve does your area stay warm during the winter months or get a little chilly?
:)

gogo

It normally stays fairly warm with lows around 0 Celsius. Although, February before last we had temps of -18 Celsius. :eek:

• Appreciation 1

battlezone -> Elite

The BBC Acorn was never a success un Germany. I bought one in a sales out because I knew how to code the 6502 processor. We had 6502 machines at school. It had good interfaces for attaching hardware: morse decoder, stitchery machine, washing machine, .... Still functional used with our knitting machine.

It game with the game Elite.

• Appreciation 1