The Related Word Game - 2017!

Free Class -> Public School

R.thumb.jpg.8232f0f182f730d2db435577b4205fb9.jpg

Public School

Personally I never went to one, I attended a Special School for chidlren with learning disabilities. To my surprise, it is no longer standing, the school itself was not so bad, but some, though not all, of the teachers were not so good, but we made do with what we had. It wasn't all bad despite a few bad things that happened there. I have some very good fond memories of the school, which was called Gibfield Scpecial School in the town of Colne, that is next door to the Southwest border just next to the North West of England, Lancashire.

Our school put on yearly plays as well as the Nativity at every Christmas time, we had a most wonderful music teacher and a fine good woodwork teacher too, we also were privilleged enough to be able to go out on school trips and even Sir Boby Charlton of football fame was kind and good enough to persent our shcool, with our special minivan/school bus.

Edited by SheHawk
Correcting another stupid mistake that I made, which I am not happy about, but do promise such mistakes won't happen again as I am now aware of the problem and doing a much needed course correction. I hope this meets the arproval of the admin here.
  • Sad 1