The Related Word Game - 2017!

pills -> grapefruit

There is some food which can negate or multiply the effect of pills. For example grapefruits negate some of the hormone based antibaby pills.

• Like! 1

Expensive -> Synthesizers. I don't know how expensive Mangos are, but a good synthesizer can go from anything from one thousand pounds/dollars upwards.

synthm.webp

Edited by SheHawk
2 hours ago, chattius said:

Axel F theme -> Harold Faltermeyer

He is from Munich. One of his studios is named 'Sweet Home Bavaria'. He did also the opening of Top Gun.

E P I C 

Mix of faltermeyer, top gun and a guitarist I never even heard of but i read is legend... great share Chattius

harold faltermeyer -> powerful

:viking:

gogo

• Appreciation 1
6 hours ago, chattius said:

ginormous -> Ulm Minster

Tallest church in the world, 5th tallest building before 20th century.

800px-Ulmer_M%C3%BCnster-Westfassade.jpg

Ulm minster -> elms

read domewhere that there used to be a lot of those trees here in Montreal before all getting wiped out by Dutch elm disease years ago

🥺

gogo

• Appreciation 1
9 minutes ago, chattius said:

elms -> injection

DutchTrig is injected into elms to make them resistant to the elm disease. Daughter has a master in tree healing, arboristic. I used to interrogate before tests.

About-Dutch-Trig4.jpg

I read about that too last night. That only the strongest and most beautiful specimens were chosen back then for that injection because it was costly

injections -> protection

:)

gogo

• Appreciation 1
11 hours ago, chattius said:

protection -> fluttering elm

We have some of these along (sometimes at heavy rain in) our waste water cleaning ponds. They should be more robust than the other elm variants. Grandgrandpa did them more than 70 years ago, even befor the elm dying disease. Somehow he hoped that one of his grand...grandchilds would be a carpenter too. I like the trees, they hide the cleaning ponds and are home of many butterfly caterpillars, mainly the white-letter hairstreak, named after the white 'W' on the back of its wings.

fittosize_680_453_366484cdb2b7154d437bd1

fluttering elm -> Whomping Willow

download.jpg

• Appreciation 1
4 hours ago, chattius said:

Whomping Willow -> catkin

We call the flowers of willows 'Weidenkätzchen' which translates as willow kittens. Tyoically decorated around eastern with eastereggs.

50881132-bunte-h%C3%A4ngenden-ostereier-

catkin -> catfish

my cuz LOVES buying this in big chunks somewhere in montreal and loves cooking it.. i find it looks too ...fishy

54f18135-d374-4482-a61a-c8cc10084990.jpg

• Appreciation 1