The Related Word Game - 2017!

vinyl -> Cafe

I was born in Wetzlar and my brother still lives in my mother's house there. We often meet at the Cafe Vinyl. Nice pub with racks full of LP's covering the walls. Every two weeks there are small life concerts.

It is located at the Schillerplatz with the Jerusalemhaus. A suicide happening there made Goethe who lived in Wetzlar at this time to write The_Sorrows_of_Young_Werther.

Grewing up surrounded by wooden patchwork probably made me buy one and living in it. But it is grandpa's from father side one, a lonely 300 year old former forest ranger house mid in a forest clearing.

CON_563314923_M

The Jerusalemhaus is the red double house in the mid. It is place of a Goethe Museum now.

jerusalemhaus-wetzlar.webp

• Appreciation 1
1 hour ago, SheHawk said:

Luxury -> Hotel. Wish I could stay in one. *LOL*

Hotel … live

yes! I absolutely know what you mean. Remember the movie pretty woman …  Richard Gere would just live in opulent hotels. That’s exactly what I would like. Never have to mow a lawn again. 
😆

gogo

4 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Hotel … live

yes! I absolutely know what you mean. Remember the movie pretty woman …  Richard Gere would just live in opulent hotels. That’s exactly what I would like. Never have to mow a lawn again. 
😆

gogo

:hugs:Your comment made me giggle lots. Live ->TV

• Appreciation 1

sticker album -> Ostereieraufkleber = easter egg sleeves ?

Without access to forest anthills, nettles or young blossoms- they are another way to secorate easter eggs.

1007786_sticker.jpg

• Appreciation 1
43 minutes ago, chattius said:

artists -> senior residence

people in the nearby senior home have much spare time. Some of it is used to make eastereggs for decoration and sell them to sponsor concerts at their place. Lots and lots of different easteregg traditions. Okay sometimes their hands are not that good anymore, but people buy anyway.

Ostereiermarkt-2023.jpg

My mom works in a Seniors Residence in Potomac MD... ill tell her what your community does.. its a great idea :thumbsup:

senior residence -> Empathy

needs LOTS to deal with Seniors

:lol:

gogo

• Appreciation 1
23 minutes ago, SheHawk said:

Feeling -> Emotion

Emotion -> Important

this drives everything... you can have all the facts but unless you get someone's feelings right, it ain't gonna work

:D

gogo

• Appreciation 1

important -> weighting

Mathematical weighting, mom used it without knowing at her last surgery. Some different types of surgeries have different probabilities for certain outcomes like; death, crippled, total recovery, remaining status quo.

My mom feard being crippled and bound to bed more than dying on the surgery. The surgeon however wanted to keep the number of deaths as small as possible because of reputation and insurances. The two had totally different weighting on surgery outcomes.

• Appreciation 1