The Related Word Game - 2017!

And.. .done friend! I put up a good number of them. Did I miss any of your favorites? I went fully western with what you gave... and we got some new names for our smileys...see if you can pick out the special ones!

:friends3:

gogo

5 hours ago, gogoblender said:

And.. .done friend! I put up a good number of them. Did I miss any of your favorites? I went fully western with what you gave... and we got some new names for our smileys...see if you can pick out the special ones!

:friends3:

gogo

I love the new ones that you have added so far... but where are the rest that Hooyah posted?

Direction -> Heading

heading -> cardinal

He found great new ones! Only thing is that the page can lag quickly and when it gets so long, we get very many that stop even being used.  I took out many that we had to make room for the new ones that Hooyah found.    Is there one or two that were submitted that you think I could switch out for ? Schot is very picky with smileys as well as me. The smileys chosen have to be very encouraging in nature, positive in spirit :gogo:, ... We've never really done  sarcasm or  true-angry or finger pointing, we leave that up to other forums :lol: ... I remember when Facebook put in smileys ...it took them more than a year to choose the ones they have...they went through thousands to find the simple ones that they have now... Smileys are hard serious business :d_dance:

:)

gogo

11 minutes ago, chattius said:

gluttony -> Se7en

Around 60s in the trailer there is a sign 'gluttony'.

Chattius, I LOVE this movie!! It's on my top ten list of favorites of all time... Almost a perfect bit of story telling...and...it stays fresh...what out there captures the despair at the end of the characters... I mosty cant even visit that in my imagination

Se7en -> david fincher

best style ever!

:spider:

gogo