The Related Word Game - 2017!

poikilothermic => homeothermic

Indeed, these new smilies are great! I think that we missed one though... It's Santa and he was in the middle of a ho ho ho... perfect for Christmastime. After all, it's literally just months away!

:JC_gimmefive:

And

14 minutes ago, Hooyaah said:

poikilothermic => homeothermic

Indeed, these new smilies are great! I think that we missed one though... It's Santa and he was in the middle of a ho ho ho... perfect for Christmastime. After all, it's literally just months away!

:JC_gimmefive:

...done! And whadda ya know.. .some of Flix's magical touch has seeped through as well

Homeothermic -> heart

:Cherna_24:

gogo

• Like! 1

mammals -> barracuda-> Eiffel65

---Sorry seems the storm moved our antenna and I got old posts still in buffer when readjusting.---

Was more popular than the original in Europe for a while, probably faster and better beat in the Eurodance area.

...You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals
So let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel ...

• Haha 1

blade runner -> marx brothers

I do not mean the comedians but members of the Brotherhood of St. Mark. In 1487, Frederick III granted them the monopoly on the title "master of the long sword" (Meister des langen Schwerts), effectively making them a fencers' guild. This title was relevant for the Landsknechts, because a certified "master of the long sword" wielding the Zweihänder was entitled to twice the pay of a normal soldier (Doppelsöldner).

And this is a german 'long sword'. It doesn't even fit into the picture. It was used to break through formations of pikemen. Also you could cut away horselegs before the rider was in range with his lance.

Hah, a katana is just a better toothpick :1IK84gB:

My old university forbid duels around 400 years ago because several students were marx brothers. They were wearing only very light armor because they were trained to pierce with their twohander through the eye slits of heavy visors. So making the first blood rules useless for life saving at duels.

42317901_308405509945391_492884327210723

marx brothers => Marx Brothers :crazy:

The well-known comedians, the Marx Brothers used to perform in my part of east Texas. They were fond of Nacogdoches and paid tribute to the Fredonia hotel (still located there and recently restored) in their move, "Duck Soup," as seen in the clip below.

33 minutes ago, Dragon Brother said:

sport => missing

There is no sport to watch at the moment, it's driving me crazy!

missing -> Esports!

wooooooooooooo... would that do ?

:D

gogo

e-sports -> Geisterspiele

Geisterspiele (ghost matches) are matches where no spectators are allowed. They discuss to restart soccer league matches behind closed doors. As boring as e-sports in my eyes. I prefer watching kids playing table tennis at home more than watching overpaid professionals doing ghost matches. Even behind closed doors they demand a police cover in case fans get too close, only pay TV and not free one, even the police would be paid by the public, it is all for money and not to bring some fun back into the lockdown.

If they want to do it, choose a central place (whine, our sponsors paid our stadium), move all teams there (whine, what is with our families), make a quarateen (whine, no parties?) ... Getting millions bucks a year and whining. what is with sailors who are paid way less and can't leave their ships...