• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gogoblender

• Hooyaah

• Delta!

• Dragon Brother

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Celiac -> Intolerance    As a pastry chef, I understand when People are actually gluten intolerant or they have extreme dietaries, but if they are just gluten free because it is the new f

Brit Humor -> Keeping Up Appearances I kind of agree with you on Brit humor if we are referring to things like Little Britain or some of the more modern pastiche styles of tripe that have come

kidneys -> sour   Saure Nierchen / Sour kidneys: wash kidney from a pig cut in not too small pieces put them in milk for a day to get rid of the strong taste and smell

Posted Images

Super Markets -> limited

Masks, distance, hand desinfection and: you have to use a shopping cart. The customers are limited to one for each 20 square metres of the shop and so are the carts. Each person entering has to use a cart to control how many people are in.

210506-1655-29-88026265-dsc-9777.jpg

Racing -> shoes.

The worst part about growing up is when I buy new shoes and no one asks me how fast I can run in them...

• Respect! 1
9 minutes ago, Delta! said:

Racing -> shoes.

The worst part about growing up is when I buy new shoes and no one asks me how fast I can run in them...

shoes -> running

do you run theuns?

:D

gogo

4 hours ago, Delta! said:

running -> Fear 

lol that reminded me of the run scene from the movie Fear starring mark wahlenberg when he went and bumped off his gf's ex

:oooo:

gogo

4 hours ago, chattius said:

phobia -> Phobos

Arthur C Clarke wrote a funny short story about a spy in an intergalactic war who was escaping a space cruiser by running around the Mars moon Phobos like a squirrel around a tree.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hide-and-Seek_(short_story)

big fan of the writer chattius, he was living in Sri Lanka and when I went to visit as a kid uncles and aunts gave me a few books by him to read while there... back in those days Rendezvous with Rama had just come out... thrilling 

im gonna look up that story of Phobos

Phobos -> outer space

:starwars:

gogo