The Related Word Game - 2017!

premium -> Leica

A bit local patriotism - I was born in Wetzlar where they were designed and build.

The Queen and the queen of cameras. She was using a Leica M3 for her family fotos and was selecting the picture with the Leica when asked which photos should be on the stamp for her 60th birthday.

phq91b.jpg

1955-2.jpg?ssl=1

vrooOoooM -> Mama

There was a Mercedes Ad with formula champion Mika Häkkinen. A Mercedes drives very very fast through the Finnish countryside. People are annoyed and cursing Mika. The car arrives at home where Mika plays with the kid and 'Mama' is leaving the car.

Quite same here, my wife won racing titles at bike-sidecar races and still does vintage rallye sport.

Mama -> just killed a man.

Put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger now he's dead.

Mama, life had just begun, but now I've gone and thrown it all away. 

monarch -> Lepidoptera migration

Kids earn money with this. Reporting arriving and leaving of migration animals, first blossoms of certain plants and some other nature stuff to weather-forecasters. Yesterday big formations of cranes were on the way.

Distelfalter (thistle butterflies, english name painted lady?) fly from the red sea and Israel all the way to Scandinavia and some even land around our home. The monarch fly from from Canada to Mexico?

• Like! 1
5 hours ago, chattius said:

monarch -> Lepidoptera migration

Kids earn money with this. Reporting arriving and leaving of migration animals, first blossoms of certain plants and some other nature stuff to weather-forecasters. Yesterday big formations of cranes were on the way.

Distelfalter (thistle butterflies, english name painted lady?) fly from the red sea and Israel all the way to Scandinavia and some even land around our home. The monarch fly from from Canada to Mexico?

Lepidoptera migration -> fragile

read about the canada butterflies flying to mexico! supposed to be a visual treat.. never seen it myself 

:(

gogo

memories -> Circus

Memory of circus Renz, original Souvenir de Cirque Renz is probably the best known music piece written for xylophone. Third visits a music and art school and this was the training piece for xylophone.

Nice live performany at Bel(l)fast. It was aranged as a duel between carrillon and xylophone. A carrillon makes the music with bells. So a fast played carillon is bellfast.

• Like! 1

monasterynuns -> marriage

When we were engaged we were living in a small village belonging to Wetzlar with a view to the Altenberg Abbey where we married. Front the village, mid the Lahn river valley and on the hills belonging to Solms on the other side of the river is the abbey.

picture done while pruning one of the family owned apple trees late winter

20210227-_DSF7617-2.JPG

• zomgod! 1
9 hours ago, Delta! said:

Marriage -> engagement.

I broke up with my Fiance.... just could not stand all of his lies anymore.

I'm heart broken to hear this as well Theuns... if you want to chat in the cafe got ears for a friend :hugs: 

:heart:

gogo

• Appreciation 1
6 hours ago, chattius said:

Sorry to hear this

engagement -> alliteration

In German it is verliebt, verlobt, verheiratet = in love, engaged, married

alliteration -> poetry

finally... many years later..it just clicks... poetry really is *effective* huh

:dragonbrother:

gogo