The Related Word Game - 2017!

I have -> a Lamborghinetta

what a long word for a small tractor

dismounted and waiting for an overhaul for three years, if I find the time. Our glider had and the Corrado of my wife had priority

Mr Lamborghini built tractors before he told Mr Ferrari that he was dissatisfied with his Ferrari car. Ferrari said that Mr L should stick to his tractors and Mr L said to Mr F that he could build a better car. The rest is history.

But these italians have so cute names: Lamborghinetta

Picture from wiki, mine is from grandpa who was married to an italian and is in halves on palettes. Colour is oily rust, should be white.

800px-Lamborghinetta_1959.jpg

ego -> egoistic

I was allways happy that the country-road to our house was keeping dates for my daughters away who needed sport-cars with low spoilers to boost their ego.

Egoistic > motivation

I don't care much about ferrari unless it's an older one. @chattius I assume you're not a fan of stance then? :lol:

spacer.png

There's just something about "cocaine white" supercars from the 80s... :wub:

• Haha 1

effort -> Stuka

Some years back we had a female little owl in our barn named after the dive bomber: Stuka. One wing was mauled probably by a fox. But she was breeding every year.  Doing a spiraling nearly vertical dive on insects and mice and then hopping the ladder up again to her nest. In winter we placed some meat. We put rings on the nestlings and this year one of them was breeding again in the barn.

Stuka => Junkers (Ju 87 or Stuka) German-manufactured dive bomber/ground-attack aircraft, designed by Hermann Pohlmann.

:crazy_pilot:

aerospace -> AKAFLIEG

At university we cooperated with some Akafliegs, We did some mathematics for their glider wings. Was lucky because I had a glider license and could test one of their ideas, sadly not the one I wanted :)

JPEG_LPE7528_.jpg

hold the line -> outdated

My direct ancestors were mainly hunters and forest people. They were drafted into Jäger troops and not into line infantry. They were using forest for cover and sniping enemy officers to break morale. Mounted to change positions quickly or scout. Much like The Patriot with Mel Gibson but fighting for the British: Defending a farm at Waterloo, stopping US invasion into Canada, ...

Hohenfriedeberg_-_Attack_of_Prussian_Inf

galopp99-1.jpg

• Haha 1

humans -> confusing

If homo sapiens shares 98% of genom with a chimpanzee, but west europeans have up to 2.5% genom from neandertals, are west europeans less human than chimpanzee? There must be a reason why I was nicknamed Monkey as a goalie when I was young.

Monkey-play-football_m.webp

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, chattius said:

humans -> confusing

If homo sapiens shares 98% of genom with a chimpanzee, but west europeans have up to 2.5% genom from neandertals, are west europeans less human than chimpanzee? There must be a reason why I was nicknamed Monkey as a goalie when I was young.

Monkey-play-football_m.webp

confusing -> Confucius!
ooooh, i feel a "confucius say" coming along...

:D

gogo

Confucius -> Chattius

It is sad that whenever I say something clever and philosophic of my own - the person I talk too asks 'Confucius, or?' I have a doctor in pholosophy after all. Okay it is because mathematics were for more than 400 years part of philosophy at my university.

This is my result with lot of wisdom and not from the other Mr C :

Imagination is more important than game guides, because a wiki has only a limited number of guides

• Haha 1