Community Patch 1.60 Beta Test Release

19 minutes ago, Flix said:

There should be no changes to any projectiles in the CM patch. I reversed those changes. Please try the latest download and confirm. 

But the totem shoots lighting projectiles when they should be poison. Isn't that an issue?

48 minutes ago, Owl said:

But the totem shoots lighting projectiles when they should be poison. Isn't that an issue?

Tell me when you last downloaded the patch.

Can I get a clarification on installing the patch in the MODS folder. Should it be like this..

R:\Sacred 2 Gold\MODS\CM Patch 1.60 Beta

or should system/scripts/pak/locale from the CM Patch 1.50 beta folder be in the MODS folder?

I think that there are no Nvidia Gameworks installed, but I coulnd't really find a way to know for certain. I did uninstall a couple of Nvidia demos just in case as well as Phys-X Legacy.

7 minutes ago, Androdion said:

You just need to unzip the download and move the CM Patch 1.60 Beta folder inside the MODS folder. Then you run JSGME and enable the beta. Done! ;)

Thanks, that means I had it installed wrong the first time. I'll start another character and see what happens.

Removing the Phys-X Legacy prevents the game from running. I thought I had seen another post about using the most recent phys-x

Edited by MageMaster
1 hour ago, Androdion said:

Can't you try a clean installation? It would probably be easier to pinpoint any problems.

I can. It will have to be tomorrow.  After de-activating the incorrectly installed mod, installing correctly and re-activating, and re-installing the phys-x in the redist folder  I was able to play 2 hours straight including the airlines quest, with a little bit of me hopping around during(inadvertently).

4 hours ago, jwiz said:

Map at Sethiaz in the swamp region indicates an active portal, but it is invisible.

It nevertheless works.

59e7a31dda7be_sacred22017-10-1819-50-44.thumb.jpg.3d1f5d75bf06b3f7ec5582c83d88658c.jpg

Could you please test if Malicious Totem shoots lightning or poison projectiles with your Dryad?

Thanks.

Edited by Owl
  • Like! 1

The elite scarab's AI in the desert area is still bugged. Once they've gained a hit on the player, you can move out of their melee range and they just sit in place and do not run after you.

Hope this old bug will get patched sometime.

59e87d79aad73_sacred22017-10-1910-56-18.thumb.jpg.de987a785131fa810dd356562511e757.jpg

3 hours ago, Owl said:

Summons a totem that will fire small poisonous arrows."

:lol::lol::lol:!!! Yes, the description states that. But the fact is that no arrow, or throwing projectile is subject to VFX additions based on elemental damage enchantment in vanilla game. 

2 hours ago, dimitrius154 said:

:lol::lol::lol:!!! Yes, the description states that. But the fact is that no arrow, or throwing projectile is subject to VFX additions based on elemental damage enchantment in vanilla game. 

Ok, didn't know that. :dntknw:

On 2017-10-08 at 5:11 PM, WallsOfJericho said:

Hi, Samuel

I use steam-version too. (I have install-guide in steam)

Here is original Elite Textures (ISO-file). "Elite" texture option will become visible, 100%

Try to install it. And then - Trimmed ET, if you have any probs with them

GL

All your guides are in Russian and I can't speak it, I'd need an English guide

You don't actually need a guide, just download the ISO then mount it and install (you can use Daemon Tools Lite for ex.). Simple as that. Next time you start the game the Elite option will be visible in the graphic options menu. ;)

In GOG version at least, all you need is the Trimmed Elite Textures, if that's what you're planning to use.  The menu option popped up after I installed them.  Could save some bandwidth and disk space.

13 minutes ago, Owl said:

What happened to the blacksmith changes? Will they only be available in enhanced edition?

Yes.  We still haven't decided which version to use for that.

Um, I hate to bother people, but I installed CM1.5 and then this mod as instructed last weekend, and while I see that CM1.5 is installed and the GME shows that 1.6 has been activated, I see no indication in game that this is true and certain expected occurrences (like stacking potions) does not seem to happen, so I am unsure if it is actually working, and/or something is wrong with the installation.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

• Like! 1

This is the exact path on my computer:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sacred 2 Gold\MODS\Community Patch 1.60 Beta

It seems to exist twice, though.  Once in the MODS directory and once in the Sacred 2 Gold directory.  It's a bit confusing.

Thank you for the prompt reply.

• Like! 1
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was pinned