Jump to content
DarkMatters Celebrates
19 Years of Christmas in Ancaria

From the Sacred 2 Christmas Island Soundtrack
Click to Open Player!

Flix

Community Patch 1.60 Beta Test Release

Recommended Posts

I just tried to create a new DM-charakter. The picture of the DM aside of the chest carrying imp does not show up. I can choose all options like path, name and so on. Then I started the game and I had no picture of the DM agaiin and could not move at all.

To check I deinstalled the Patch and went back to CM-Patch 1.50 and everything worked fine. So I think this must be a bug in the patch. I'm playing on Windows XP.

Perhaps someone could try the creation of DM to confirm the bug.

Edit: The creation of any other charakter than DM worked fine.

Edited by Menolly4
Link to comment
11 minutes ago, Menolly4 said:

I just tried to create a new DM-charakter. The picture of the DM aside of the chest carrying imp does not show up. I can choose all options like path, name and so on. Then I started the game and I had no picture of the DM agaiin and could not move at all.

To check I deinstalled the Patch and went back to CM-Patch 1.50 and everything worked fine. So I think this must be a bug in the patch. I'm playing on Windows XP.

Perhaps someone could try the creation of DM to confirm the bug.

Edit: The creation of any other charakter than DM worked fine.

Works fine for me.  But this is the second report of that exact problem.  What language is your installation?

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Menolly4 said:

Original Sacred 2 + Ice & Blood - not Steam or Gold.

 

5 hours ago, Flix said:

What language is your installation?

Ben, they have an encoded graphics19.zip.

Edited by dimitrius154
Link to comment
8 hours ago, Menolly4 said:

I just tried to create a new DM-charakter. The picture of the DM aside of the chest carrying imp does not show up. I can choose all options like path, name and so on. Then I started the game and I had no picture of the DM agaiin and could not move at all.

To check I deinstalled the Patch and went back to CM-Patch 1.50 and everything worked fine. So I think this must be a bug in the patch. I'm playing on Windows XP.

Perhaps someone could try the creation of DM to confirm the bug.

Edit: The creation of any other charakter than DM worked fine.

 

6 hours ago, Menolly4 said:

Installation is german. Original Sacred 2 + Ice & Blood - not Steam or Gold.

 

 

Just created a new DM on two diffent pcs, works fine for me on both. Installation language is german. I have Sacred 2 Gold in two variants. One is physical dvds, the other was bought at amazon as a download. There is one special thing with the version from amazon. I do NOT have to activate it, but the CM-Patch works fine. Also all aother mods, that I have tried.

If ti matters, one pc runs win 7 pro 64 bit, the other win 10 pro 64 bit.

Link to comment
7 hours ago, dimitrius154 said:

 

Ben, they have an encoded graphics19.zip.

How does that interact with the patch to cause a missing DM?

Link to comment

 

5 minutes ago, Flix said:

How does that interact with the patch to cause a missing DM?

Original graphics19.zip(contains DM model and animations) and, possibly, sectop16.zip are securom-protected. DRM present from Ascaron. Original s2logic.dll contained decoding functions, which GOG and Steam versions do not. Thus, once original s2logic.dll is replaced, the game can no longer access those achive's contents.

Link to comment

So no one with the disk version will be able to use Cm 1 60?

Link to comment

The encoding is unitary, I believe(there is no unique decoding hash for each copy). By replacing the encoded files with decoded ones the problem is solved.

Edited by dimitrius154
Link to comment

How big is graphics19.zip? I guess I'll just add the gog version to the patch. 

Link to comment

Hi, Dmitriy:)(по-английски так по-английски)

Today I create new char (HE)

I played Sacred 2 (CM-Patch v.0160, ru_RU) for 3 hours.

 

I walked on the map (&

dungeons, open/close inventory, it's all good.

No bugs, no freezes, no crashes.

Now this game looks like pretty good.

Thanks you so much, Dim

P.S Извиняюсь если что не так, но после универа вкрай забыл весь английский

020ee45d4425.jpg

 

Edited by WallsOfJericho
  • Like! 1
Link to comment
7 minutes ago, WallsOfJericho said:

I walked on the map (&

dungeons, open/close inventory, it's all good.

No bugs, no freezes, no crashes.

Now this game looks like pretty good.

Excellent - the inductive results are pretty much positive for now.

  • Like! 1
Link to comment

Download link is updated w/ fix for disk versions having a missing Dragon Mage.

Link to comment
14 hours ago, WallsOfJericho said:

Hi, Dmitriy:)(по-английски так по-английски)

Today I create new char (HE)

I played Sacred 2 (CM-Patch v.0160, ru_RU) for 3 hours.

 

I walked on the map (&

dungeons, open/close inventory, it's all good.

No bugs, no freezes, no crashes.

Now this game looks like pretty good.

Thanks you so much, Dim

P.S Извиняюсь если что не так, но после универа вкрай забыл весь английский

020ee45d4425.jpg

 

 

Welcome to DarkMatters, WallsofJericho!!

 

:)

 

gogo

Link to comment
7 hours ago, Flix said:

Download link is updated w/ fix for disk versions having a missing Dragon Mage.

I installed the new patch and created a DM-charakter.

Everything worked fine. Did a few quest and explored the coutryside. Thank you for the quick fix.

Link to comment

Доброго времени суток. 

При включении PhysX в опциях игра зависла намертво с ошибкой.

Hi, guys

I turn on PhysX mode in options. Game has chushed so fast, as I could't say "Mama-mia"

Log:

Контейнер ошибки 109140133382, тип 1
Имя события: APPCRASH
Отклик: Нет данных
Идентификатор CAB: 0

Сигнатура проблемы:
P1: sacred2.exe
P2: 2.65.2.0
P3: 4be45a9b
P4: KERNELBASE.dll
P5: 10.0.15063.608
P6: adaa6ed6
P7: 80000003
P8: 00170032
P9: 
P10: 

Вложенные файлы:
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\AppCrash_sacred2.exe_cbbe99799da7f23c634774a138e05cfa62de_1acf0bd3_cab_15a6ac5c\minidump.mdmp
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERA7E7.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERA7F7.tmp.csv
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERA827.tmp.txt
\\?\C:\Users\Ordas\AppData\Local\Temp\WERAB93.tmp.appcompat.txt
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\AppCrash_sacred2.exe_cbbe99799da7f23c634774a138e05cfa62de_1acf0bd3_cab_15a6ac5c\memory.hdmp

Эти файлы можно найти здесь:
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_sacred2.exe_cbbe99799da7f23c634774a138e05cfa62de_1acf0bd3_351736d9

Символ анализа: 
Повторный поиск решения: 0
Идентификатор отчета: 96ab5437-0c3b-4cef-9bb5-2b3310cb4278
Состояние отчета: 268435456
 

Link to comment

Did you replace the physxExt file in the PAK directory and changed the instructions on the options.txt file, as Dmitriy instructed earlier? Try that, it worked on my end.

Back from afar. ;)

Link to comment
2 hours ago, WallsOfJericho said:

I turn on PhysX mode in options. Game has chushed so fast, as I could't say "Mama-mia"

What's the PhysX version? Should be 09.17.0524.

Link to comment
14 minutes ago, dimitrius154 said:

What's the PhysX version? Should be 09.17.0524.

I have 09.17.0524 (gtx1060 6gb)

The problem solved by removing Hi-Res Textures (gr20-24.zip) that I just installed. PhysX works fine now on default textures (шесть часов - полёт нормальный)

Link to comment
15 minutes ago, WallsOfJericho said:

The problem solved by removing Hi-Res Textures (gr20-24.zip)

Default Hi-res, or trimmed Hi-Res?

 

Have the same card model. PhysX working with trimmed ET.

Edited by dimitrius154
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, dimitrius154 said:

Default Hi-res, or trimmed Hi-Res?

Trimmed ET. I'll try once more. (может просто рандомный баг, не связанный с патчем или чем то еще)

Link to comment

With the Trimmed Elite Textures installed should set Texture quality to "default" or "Elite" when testing 160 Beta?

Link to comment

I'd like to ask how to access the elite textures, I run it on gold version on steam but I don't have the option of elite textures.

Link to comment
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×
  • Create New...