A few fixes for Necromanser and Sorceress

deogo

Necromanser

• fixes Revive casting so it doesn't "stun" hero when there is no bodies or clicked on enemy. It's much easier now to raise stuff in mid combat

Sorceress

• teleport modifications  3 and 4 now work (brief invisibility/invulnerability)

it's for D2F beta 9

you have to replace Sacred2\scripts\shared\spells.txt with attached file

spells.txt

• Thanks! 1

Wow, thanks dude.  I'll see about importing these fixes in to v10 of Diablo 2 Fallen.

I broke the invisibility/physical mitigation when I removed the 2 second timer from Teleport.  I did this to make the spell spammable like in the original D2.  Looks like I will have to rework the spell a little.

The Necromancer Revive behavior isn't a bug really, it's exactly how Rallied Souls is designed in vanilla Sacred 2.  The current setup means the Necro can only cast it on a corpse.  The way you have it set he can cast it all the time.  The enemy version of Revive works that way so there may not be any adverse effects on the player.  I'll have to check.

• Like! 1

I broke the invisibility/physical mitigation when I removed the 2 second timer from Teleport

problem in spellClass which was cSpellDrSprint and seemingly don't have implementation of stuff like invisibility or mitigation

The Necromancer Revive behavior isn't a bug really

yeah, I remember 'features' like this annoyed me when I played sacred for the first time :)

• Like! 1