Niob Level Single Aspect High Elf Vs. The Banshee

Hooyaah

Here is where the build gets interesting as our heroine, the High Elf Aramelith ignores the warning of a veritably terrified human, boldly goes into an eerie cave to defeat an unspeakable monster, The Banshee.

• Like! 1

I remember this Boss being a rough guy in early game..I HATED going up against him I loved how fast you can take him out, but he still takes chunks out of the life bar...  what sorcery is this.. what's this  bosses super powers... is it a kind of leech?

:oooo:

gogo

The Banshee employs a number of damaging agents, ring of ice and slow, ice missile, ice melee and leech life, and lightening damage over time. The High Elf's powerful attack takes him out quickly, preventing the monster from taking more than about thirty percent of her health. The wiki refers to this vile spirit as a "mini boss," yet, in my opinion, such powerful attacks warrant much more serious consideration in advance of a direct confrontation.

16 minutes ago, Hooyaah said:

The Banshee employs a number of damaging agents, ring of ice and slow, ice missile, ice melee and leech life, and lightening damage over time. The High Elf's powerful attack takes him out quickly, preventing the monster from taking more than about thirty percent of her health. The wiki refers to this vile spirit as a "mini boss," yet, in my opinion, such powerful attacks warrant much more serious consideration in advance of a direct confrontation.

I just saw the Wiki.. you're right.. cold and leech... so you get frozen, stuck in a place AND take massive damage...I remember pannicking the first time I met this.  For a lowby level HC toon, hello terror city...

Gee thanks for the terror nostalgia Hooyaah!

:4rofl:

gogo