Single Aspect Niob High Elf vs. The Spider Boss Shelob

Hooyaah

In this installment of Boss Monsters of Ancaria we find the brazen, indefatigable, High Elf Aramelith encountering the Spider Boss.

Additional: A Boss Creature was added in the Community Patch as a continuation of the chain quest beginning with "Save My Cows." After finally getting the key and destroying all of the spiders inside one is directed to kill the real root of the problem, Shelob, the Spider Boss. Upon reporting back to Skooks Corner the reward is well worth the trouble.

• Like! 1

Course, referencing this Ancarian Big Boss to LOTR's famous eight legged nasty makes this kill one of the most meaningful.  I forget now..is there more shroud-wrapped, mouths-opened in horror victims strewed within this cave ?
:o

gogo

As I recall there are many webs and a cow skeleton perhaps, yet no human corpses. Of course I could go back and confirm this. I do remember, however there being a generous quantity of stashed treasure to collect.

3 minutes ago, Hooyaah said:

As I recall there are many webs and a cow skeleton perhaps, yet no human corpses. Of course I could go back and confirm this. I do remember, however there being a generous quantity of stashed treasure to collect.

ahh, yah, I do remember the cow corpses?

Gruesome

:o

gogo